What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT!

Sunshineinabag

I recently had a homeless guy I give money too when I can spare it reciprocate with a bag of grass he wanted me to have. He left state to see his family. So the flowers are really nice and I've noticed the terpene and susquiterpenes in this particular flower are PERFECT for me and my needs! Is there anyway I could send a sample of this flower somewhere to have the profile broke down for me so I can better understand which particular terp and susquiterpenes are the ones that "hit all my bells and whistles" sorta speak. I would really like to see something like this brought to the forefront of EVERY legal area in the world! Having the ability to send a sample to a RELIABLE Spurce to have it analyzed for breakdown so the end user can better understand which types of terps work best for them and to go after particular cultivars that have said type terps! Hoping this makes sense!
:biggrin::tiphat::dance013:

Drewsif

Describe it. The lab can't recreate it, especially when they hey only test for a handful of fruit aromas and zero flavors. I find it pretty rare that the stars align and the perfect blend of "terps" randomly shine from random bud, its usually a recognizable "type" and environment that align. What you've got is just some regular old good weed grown by a weed smoker, like used to exist in legal states.

Funny you got guys in Cali searching thousands of shit plants for fruit terps when they're still growing 80s roadkill in the south.. Mershafornia... Lost their way long ago, bunch of sellouts

Sunshineinabag

Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I recently had a homeless guy I give money too when I can spare it reciprocate with a bag of grass he wanted me to have. He left state to see his family. So the flowers are really nice and I've noticed the terpene and susquiterpenes in this particular flower are PERFECT for me and my needs! Is there anyway I could send a sample of this flower somewhere to have the profile broke down for me so I can better understand which particular terp and susquiterpenes are the ones that "hit all my bells and whistles" sorta speak. I would really like to see something like this brought to the forefront of EVERY legal area in the world! Having the ability to send a sample to a RELIABLE Spurce to have it analyzed for breakdown so the end user can better understand which types of terps work best for them and to go after particular cultivars that have said type terps! Hoping this makes sense!

Make a smoke report to help us help you.

The resulting data from you will perhaps point
us all to a similar seed variety available to purchase.

Just don't send a sample to phylos galaxy, lol

Chappi

Hope that you get a female and a male. If You get two females the just make S1’s by reversing and making reversed seeds. If you get two males then flower them out and dust your second favorite plant with them. You can absolutely send the bud samples to a lab where they can give you a good idea of what the dominant terpenes and cannabinoids are in the plant. It could just be a CBD dominant plant, high in a certain terpene or something exotic like THCV.

There are so many other factors that may have come into play though. Harvest time, whether it was grown organically, indoors(type of light) or outdoors. Not to mention the grower’s vives might have had an effect as well.

If you only found a couple of seeds them more than likely it was from the plant selfing itself or it could be stray pollen, especially if it was grown outdoors.

Good luck!

Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.

Wait- you said in your opening statement that you acquired it RECENTLY - Now your saying this..Smfh

Last edited:

Bob Marley didn't die recently LOL 😁

G

Wait- you said in your opening statement that you acquired it RECENTLY - Now your saying this..Smfh
I find it sounds fishy a bum that begs for loose change just happens to have the magic weed and gives it away. My BS meter is pegged.

420empire

Veteran
Maybe it’s Karma bud?? You gave a man some money so he can get some food, in change he Bless you with herb. Could it be the whole situation around it, which give you a better high cause of the positive experience? :)

White Beard

Hope that you get a female and a male. If You get two females the just make S1’s by reversing and making reversed seeds. If you get two males then flower them out and dust your second favorite plant with them.

Good luck!

Hell, if you get two males, reverse one of *them*, then you’ll have male and female seeds...

J-Icky

Send it to a lab so you can see the Bud was dusted in fentanyl and that’s what’s tickling all you receptors lol.

Just kidding but I’d be very hesitant to smoke something from a random homeless guy who also openly admits that they will be disappearing before you could come back to talk to them after trying it. Too many people out there that will sell YOUR soul so they can make a few bucks and it also wouldn’t be the first time someone dusted some weed with an addictive substance to get and keep customers, since their weed is the only weed that takes away the withdrawals.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics

You got it from a homeless person just recently and dont know what it is but have been growing and toking it since Bob was around, how does that work?

Brother Nature

I believe it. I recall one of the first times I visited San Francisco as a teenager I scored some of the best bud I'd ever smoked at that point (still better than some I get these days) off of a homeless Veteran off of Van Ness. We'd gone to go skating but wanted to get some weed for after and wanted to avoid the Haight tourist traps so went down town. Got off the bus, and saw an older hippy looking guy in a wheelchair, one leg, but looked incredibly happy and was real chatty. We started talking to the guy and brought up that we were looking for some weed and he said he'd recently got a bit off of his friend. He went into his bag, grabbed a small handful, gave it to us and asked if we'd donate a little to him. As it was a lot for us back then we asked how much he wanted and he said he'd be happy with $25 so being veterans kids ourselves we gave him the $50 we intended to spend anyways and went on our merry way. At the end of the day we pulled the weed out of the bag and it was a beautiful light-blue green, purple color and as sticky as anything. Got us stupid and giggly stoned off a pinner joint, caught up with that friend the other week and he still brings that story up.

Wish you luck with those seeds man, you should definitely sprout them if you can, even if males you're still halfway there. :D

Sunshineinabag

She is a monsta!

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_083922.jpg
    IMG_20190527_083922.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 56
F

Freedom45

This story doesn’t make any sense at all. Why did the homeless guy need to get rid of his magic grown by unicorns weed when going out of the state? Was he flying? First class or business ? Bob Marley died 38 years ago and you’ve already posted a photo of the plant being grown. I love these silly made up urban legend stories designed to hype up something. I’m honestly surprised the homeless guy wasn’t on his way to a grateful dead concert but met bob Marley on the way, who let him shag his mrs in exchange for magic weed grown by elvis’s mums brothers pet unicorn using only unicorn dung to fertilise the soil that came from Jamaica.

Last edited:
F

Freedom45

I believe it. I recall one of the first times I visited San Francisco as a teenager I scored some of the best bud I'd ever smoked at that point (still better than some I get these days) off of a homeless Veteran off of Van Ness. We'd gone to go skating but wanted to get some weed for after and wanted to avoid the Haight tourist traps so went down town. Got off the bus, and saw an older hippy looking guy in a wheelchair, one leg, but looked incredibly happy and was real chatty. We started talking to the guy and brought up that we were looking for some weed and he said he'd recently got a bit off of his friend. He went into his bag, grabbed a small handful, gave it to us and asked if we'd donate a little to him. As it was a lot for us back then we asked how much he wanted and he said he'd be happy with $25 so being veterans kids ourselves we gave him the $50 we intended to spend anyways and went on our merry way. At the end of the day we pulled the weed out of the bag and it was a beautiful light-blue green, purple color and as sticky as anything. Got us stupid and giggly stoned off a pinner joint, caught up with that friend the other week and he still brings that story up.

Wish you luck with those seeds man, you should definitely sprout them if you can, even if males you're still halfway there. :D

He sprouted them 40 years ago…. He’s just trying to hype up a miracle homeless veteran bob Marley unicorn strain now.... and the stories shocking even for a 6year old. I’m guessing he has seeds that he wants to sell for 500 a pack………… yawn