What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just a stoned kitty with some LEDs

obey

Thank you! I will try my best to keep this updated. Going to try and post pictures every week at least

I’d like to use clones but don’t have access to any and haven’t made any myself, though I would like to in the future. I will try and reveg plants I think stand out, and put aside males I like to make more seeds. They will be mostly one and done. Some of the strains I have though, I would like to try and make seeds with multiple males. I have a few that I really want to keep around.

Sounds good to me! I am in a similar situation.:tiphat:

stevefrench

Well the suspect male was indeed a male. I have it off to the side because it has a wonderful skunk/baby shit smell to it, and I wouldn't mind keeping the Deep Congo x SSH genetics around. I only have a couple more seeds I got as freebies.

The Deep Congo x SSH female is getting pretty lanky, hopefully it doesn't stretch too much more. It is looking happy and pushing out more pistils now though. I'm excited to try this one. I gave them all a little more trim around the bottom but tried to leave the Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 alone, I was afraid of trimming too much off.

I also currently have 2 small Thai lights plants vegging, and 4 Big Wreck x F13 seedlings that sprouted in peat pucks.

ly4yo07.jpg

Deep Congo x SSH female

yhXcZNf.jpg

alone in her habitat

IbXDoLJ.jpg

Purple Candy Kush

BhLSbYM.jpg

Sweet Tooth #3 x C99

0UEltVT.jpg

stevefrench

Had some difficulties the past couple days with power outages from a wind storm. The lights were off for about 6 hours right in the middle of the lights on period. I was at work and couldn't do much about it, but still got them a few hours of light when I got home, and hopefully kept them on track. I'll be feeding them today with the bloom formula, and will keep this mixture until flush. I've been quite happy with these nutrients so far, a bit anxious to see them later in flower. The Purple Candy Kush seem to be loving them.

My four Big Wreck x F13 seedlings seem happy, pushing out a set of 3 bladed leafs now. Of the two Thai Lights I managed to save, one is pushing out three sets of leafs and the other is a bit sickly. I haven't fed either of them yet and will give them a light veg dose and see if the sick one perks up. I also have four Blockhead x F13 seedlings that popped a couple days ago. They are all going to veg for a bit in my tiny veg area, on the kitchen counter haha.

3hITdSR.jpg

cUcVsts.jpg

ync5Loq.jpg

Purple Candy Kush

iTUs7r6.jpg

Deep Congo x SSH

1AU975g.jpg

Sweet Tooth #3 x C99

stevefrench

My Thai lights seem to have bounced back, they are growing nicely now along with the other little ones. They should stretch a bit and take 9-11 weeks so I’m going to put them in pretty soon. Going to try some smaller pots too for more of a SOG. The Big Wreck x F13 should be done a little quicker and will go in when the Purple Candy Kush and Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 are done. One maybe two more feedings and then it will just be plain water.

hZvafmp.jpg

Thai Lights

OWE7JBj.jpg

Big Wreck x F13

M9jbHeK.jpg

Blockhead x F13

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Looking awesome man! I really do like these mini/small scale grows. What do you normally yield in weight with your 2x2 tent?

stevefrench

Thanks everyone! I’m sold on LED lights as well they are just what I was looking for in a small space. I was sceptical a few years ago and used CFL but these things seem waaay better.

As for yields I really can’t say! This is my first round in a brand new set up so I’m curious what I get out of it too. A lot of experimentation going on here haha. This first run is mostly to see if it actually works and get it dialed in. I’m thinking somewhere between 1-1.5 ounces out of 3 plants if I’m lucky. I could fit 4 but only got 3 females from my first round of seeds.

I’m trying smaller 1 gallon pots (current are 2 gallon) and more plants for a SOG next round. The two Thai Lights are in 1 gallons and starting 12/12 tonight. Any males from my Blockhead x F13 are also staying in for a bit next round to seed everything, so yields will be a bit off. But the one after that! I will try my best to see what I can get for yields

stevefrench

Just checked it out and it looks very nice! Screens seem like a great way to get yields. I had thoughts of doing a screen and some LST but I’ve just been topping some of them for now. I’m more interested in seeing what is inside some of the seeds I have around, and making more of them to grow. I really want to make some more Blockhead seeds (I have a few crosses and some f2’s, and a few f5’s) and then start playing with those.

stevefrench

A few pictures from the start of week 6. I've started to give them all plain water. The Purple Candy Kush has 50% cloudy trichs and is supposed to take 7-8 weeks. This is just a test crop and I have a bunch of F13 crosses waiting to go in, so it will get chopped at the end of week 7. The Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 is listed at 7 weeks but will probably go 8. The Deep Congo x SSH I can't find any info for, but should be between 8-9. It will come down with the other to make room unless I can squeeze them all though.

mwXSIJ0.jpg

Purple Candy Kush

kwcDHOg.jpg

Purple Candy Kush lowers

nq4eUma.jpg

Deep Congo x SSH

XWLbZxl.jpg

Sweet Tooth #3 x C99

WbTvsQI.jpg

stevefrench

Here they are just about a week later. Some of the lower leafs have been going yellow and dying. The 4 Big Wreck x F13 are starting to grow rapidly and all got topped before I put them to 12/12. I had 2 Thai lights in there also, but they both turned out to be males. They also started getting a bit floppy, so I put in a couple bamboo sticks. They are all starting to pack on weight now. The Deep Congo x SSH doesn't look like much but she is the smelliest of the bunch, can't wait to try it, and glad my carbon scrubber seems to work. The Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 also smells just like I remember Sweet Tooth smelling :woohoo:

uRhAjN2.jpg

Purple Candy Kush

M76UkLL.jpg

Deep Congo x SSH

pecfSd9.jpg

Sweet Tooth #3 x C99

OxNXi2d.jpg

stevefrench

So after sexing three out of four Big Wreck x F13 plants were male. The lone female is doing well and stretching quite a bit, very branchy, looks like it will yield well. She is sitting in the back corner for now though haha. Four Blockhead x F13 plants are in there also and will all be staying if they are male or female. The rest of them are at 50 days of flowering today and will be staying another week since I can barely squeeze them all in. The Deep Congo x SSH is staying for 9 weeks though.

IMz8bQa.jpg

h1vyILO.jpg

Deep Congo x SSH

I9TyjlT.jpg

Purple Candy Kush

twmnfAa.jpg

Sweet Tooth #3 x C99

qFojkkB.jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Isn't 77 about 25? That's my minimum temperature target. A few lower and I'm running into problems. 23 is the British design temperature for a lounge, and that's a bit cold for cannabis growing countries.

They look nice

Edit: Oh dear, I missed 3 pages. These pics are slowing my load time so much, I can post before they're downloaded lol

stevefrench

Thank you! Sorry about the images lol I’m still figuring out how to upload them here, they always come out sideways unless I use a third party. Yes that is correct for the temp, I really wasn’t sure what temp to keep it at haha, but for the last 2 weeks it’s been 69 for the night time low and 79 for the daytime high, usually around 76 it seems though.

stevefrench

Thank you! I’m really enjoying it too, it’s been very nice for me in the winter. I really enjoy just looking at them. I had so much fun gardening in our yard this last summer, I’m happy I can keep a small garden indoors now too. After this next run of Blockhead x F13 crosses I’ll be trying some Mikado Bx hopefully.