What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Sour Fire OG/ Stardawg

Primprimo

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have 2 females from this pack.. Both are pretty strong.. I have to run them again and try to dial them in. The one pictured smells simular to the ECSD clone.. But taste more citrus chemmy/dawggie.. Makes you cough pretty good too..

Lol I thought that football was real at first and your bud was dried, and still bigger than it, almost freaked out. Great looking plant!

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I had high hopes for this strain, harvested one a couple months ago. Disappointed with the potency and threw away the clones of it I made. I've grown out 4 different strains from GP and the only keeper was in some Purple Gogi OG X Monster Cookies. If you like it that's all that matters:tiphat:

blooper

looks good. still on the 2nd run? i planted 5 of these, 1 was a dud and 2 are very picky eaters so i'm hoping the other 2 are female and remain cooperative but idk, seem kinda flimsy.

Primprimo

Peace!
Im on my 3rd and 4th run of her now... I have her sister in flo also.. We'll see about her.. I like the one pictured.. Great sleep meds...easiest of my moms to grow.. Good yielder.. Only thing i dont like about her is she makes you cough alot.. I have a couple more in veg ill try soon too.. Ill post more pics soon..

blooper

found 2 that cooperated enough to not get the chop before even flowering lol. i like to know any plant won't be a pain in the ass so i give everything the same starting mix consisting of equal parts bagged high quality potting blend of peat, coco, compost, castings and a handful of amendments, pure worm castings and perlite. if a plant can't hack it in that for at least a couple weeks without food, out they go.

seem to be 2 very slightly different phenos. one a little happier and more sour aroma than the other but they both made the grade so i'll flower em and see if either will become a mother.

if you don't mind me asking, what sort of medium are they in and what are they fertilized with?

Primprimo

picture.php

picture.php

.i do the same thing.. First run or so give them the basics and see what they can do.. I let them knock themselves out of the garden

These were grown in HP mix with worm castings and fruit and flower.. Plus advanced nutrients sensi bloom, blacktrap, microbes and other shit.. I have another pheno that leans more chemmy but similar in structure and strength..

picture.php

blooper

nice! look gorgeous. well done. how long are you flowering? think i read it was a 9-10 week strain but the info is no longer on the greenpoint site and Gu hasnt answered

Latest posts

Latest posts