What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Dont think im at liberty to say her original tag. There are some people on here that know it.

I broke down most of the og's i have grown (and still grow. there are others i have grown that i didnt list, but can later post my thoughts/experiences on them) I could try to dig up photos of each of these to go with there descriptions. keep in mind im sure some of you disagree on some of my thoughts/experiences.

tahoe - maybe a slightly lower yielder than others, real tear drop calyx, almost greyish/silvery look to the buds. Smells of kerosene, fuel, earth, some slight lemon and pine. but mostly a gas greasey type og. More indica type effect than others

valley - One of the better yielding. There are several different valley/sfv/818 etc cuts. This particular one a friend acquired in 2005. my friend got the cut from his friend who was moving and had to backup his genetics. In 99-00 the guy paid 5k for a tray of cuts that had valley og, victorville og, sour og, and og diesel. ok im rambling.
But the valley is a lemon pine skunk. One of my favorites, but im biased cause its the one ive been smoking the longest. More of a immediate sativa head rush type buzz, but still your typical blend of effects that og has.

raskal/fire - one of the stronger stemmed more vigorous og's when dialed. But sometimes can be a bit finicky. The leaves have really noticeable SHARP serations, like it stands out amongst other ogs. Lemon pledge earth fresh-soil skunk funk. Great all encompasing high, can yield well, one of the better all around ogs. Its fucking dank.

diablo - id say its a skunky BO funk type of og. Real chunky top colas, bright orange hairs, kind of a lighter hue to the buds. One of those initial sativa type buzz that fades into a indica stone. I really dig it, but she seems to always kind of get forgotten about and i am more often running other ogs instead.

face off - Have my first run of it at 60 days right now. so far visually its one of the better more finished looking ogs for 60 days. It looks ready to chop but im going 70. Smells incredible. Earthy piney lemon. Hard to really differentiate the minor nuances of smell between each cut. This one is really LOUD compared to a louisxiii i had 12 days ahead of it going at the same time

triangle kush - my favorite og. i consider the most potent and most complex flavored. Very similar smelling to valley, but a lot stronger smell, and with a cologne/perfume type tone to it. Nostril stinging, but at the same time has a sort of incense,church, attic/garage. Its got more tones of smells to it than any other cut. Its also probably the lowest yielding. other og cuts next to given the same training/lst, and the tk will be 1/3rd as bushy, just wants to grow up.

BTY - The best yielding all around dankest. My 2nd favorite. Strong stemmed, super vigorous, skunky pledge earth. If i could only grow one og it would be it. if you have a tent of a bunch of og's it just shits on all the others.

king louis xiii - Just finished my first run of her. Super nice stacking of the top colas, but the stems are the tiniest/weakest of any og i have ever ran. Can be extremely picky, but if kept healthy is quite fast/vigorous. predominately earthy fresh soil type og smell.

southwest - Id say the most finicky of the ogs i have, but can yield really well when happy. Has a almost unique look to it in veg compared to others. Usually a lighter lime green, and takes forever to get out of the 3 leaf blades. Super lemon candy. straight sour lemon heads. Has a more silver/light color to the buds. When dialed the taste on it is lip smacking good.

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Good info SmokeTrees!!!

I am planning on doing a full run of all the OG cuts I have currently and have coming. Planning to run the real deal Fire OG, OG Kush (My cut), Triangle Kush, Legend OG, Louis XIII, Tahoe OG, and a few others possibly. Going to document them extensively through veg and flower noting all similarities and differences in each cut. Planning to compile all the data and posting my findings. Hopefully it will prove useful for some. And ya cant beat a room full of OG!!!

si3ns3

I have grown the Louis XIII for a few cycles now in soiless and it seems to be ok if you feed her some cal mag. The node spacing does leave something to be desired like most OG's and she is a spindly bitch. I think its a nice flower I crossed her to my reversed Coffin cut just for kicks.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Ahhh if that bty is the f-cut, then I'm super bummed my homie that offered her to me a couple years ago is MIA. That shit looks so far.

Crazy that the only thing on that list I've grown is TK, and I've grown the "well known" OGs other than Tahoe. I'd say valley and bty are the cuts to have from what I have seen. Those two just pop out more than any of the others in pics.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Dont think im at liberty to say her original tag. There are some people on here that know it.

I broke down most of the og's i have grown (and still grow. there are others i have grown that i didnt list, but can later post my thoughts/experiences on them) I could try to dig up photos of each of these to go with there descriptions. keep in mind im sure some of you disagree on some of my thoughts/experiences.

tahoe - maybe a slightly lower yielder than others, real tear drop calyx, almost greyish/silvery look to the buds. Smells of kerosene, fuel, earth, some slight lemon and pine. but mostly a gas greasey type og. More indica type effect than others

valley - One of the better yielding. There are several different valley/sfv/818 etc cuts. This particular one a friend acquired in 2005. my friend got the cut from his friend who was moving and had to backup his genetics. In 99-00 the guy paid 5k for a tray of cuts that had valley og, victorville og, sour og, and og diesel. ok im rambling.
But the valley is a lemon pine skunk. One of my favorites, but im biased cause its the one ive been smoking the longest. More of a immediate sativa head rush type buzz, but still your typical blend of effects that og has.

raskal/fire - one of the stronger stemmed more vigorous og's when dialed. But sometimes can be a bit finicky. The leaves have really noticeable SHARP serations, like it stands out amongst other ogs. Lemon pledge earth fresh-soil skunk funk. Great all encompasing high, can yield well, one of the better all around ogs. Its fucking dank.

diablo - id say its a skunky BO funk type of og. Real chunky top colas, bright orange hairs, kind of a lighter hue to the buds. One of those initial sativa type buzz that fades into a indica stone. I really dig it, but she seems to always kind of get forgotten about and i am more often running other ogs instead.

face off - Have my first run of it at 60 days right now. so far visually its one of the better more finished looking ogs for 60 days. It looks ready to chop but im going 70. Smells incredible. Earthy piney lemon. Hard to really differentiate the minor nuances of smell between each cut. This one is really LOUD compared to a louisxiii i had 12 days ahead of it going at the same time

triangle kush - my favorite og. i consider the most potent and most complex flavored. Very similar smelling to valley, but a lot stronger smell, and with a cologne/perfume type tone to it. Nostril stinging, but at the same time has a sort of incense,church, attic/garage. Its got more tones of smells to it than any other cut. Its also probably the lowest yielding. other og cuts next to given the same training/lst, and the tk will be 1/3rd as bushy, just wants to grow up.

BTY - The best yielding all around dankest. My 2nd favorite. Strong stemmed, super vigorous, skunky pledge earth. If i could only grow one og it would be it. if you have a tent of a bunch of og's it just shits on all the others.

king louis xiii - Just finished my first run of her. Super nice stacking of the top colas, but the stems are the tiniest/weakest of any og i have ever ran. Can be extremely picky, but if kept healthy is quite fast/vigorous. predominately earthy fresh soil type og smell.

southwest - Id say the most finicky of the ogs i have, but can yield really well when happy. Has a almost unique look to it in veg compared to others. Usually a lighter lime green, and takes forever to get out of the 3 leaf blades. Super lemon candy. straight sour lemon heads. Has a more silver/light color to the buds. When dialed the taste on it is lip smacking good.
Nice info bro spot on for the ones I have grown..JACK
Good info SmokeTrees!!!

I am planning on doing a full run of all the OG cuts I have currently and have coming. Planning to run the real deal Fire OG, OG Kush (My cut), Triangle Kush, Legend OG, Louis XIII, Tahoe OG, and a few others possibly. Going to document them extensively through veg and flower noting all similarities and differences in each cut. Planning to compile all the data and posting my findings. Hopefully it will prove useful for some. And ya cant beat a room full of OG!!!
Doing something real similar putting a bunch of OG'S into flower every room will be OG, Here is what I will be documenting from start to finish, WHITE FIRE #43, WHITE FIRE#80, LEGEND OG, FIRE OG, TAHOE OG, GHOST OG, BIG E OG,3 KINGS,..Working on adding a couple more like Sky Walker and Valley OG ..JACK

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
So is it ok to say you have the raskal og kush cut now?

I remember it was one of those hush hush things.

I remember being handed a cup that said Raskal OG with a sad looking little stretchy plant and was told to not give the cut out, never mention her by name, and dont show it off... (I showed it off anyway, I couldn't help myself, but I never said its name) Just enjoy the flowers :huggg:

Is that still the way it is? or can we talk more freely about the Raskal OG cut :ying:

symbiote420

Veteran
Hi Growers everywhere !

Nice Thread and i couldn`t resist to Post my O.G. Kush Lemon Larry Phäno , from Alpine Seeds :
View Image
View Image
:ying: 69days flowering

I have a pack of those gettin' the soak this weekend! Heard some good things about em .....they're called IBL but since they used and f5 male back to their f1(P1) Elite LL mom, so that makes em a BX ....I almost let these slip by, I'm glad I didn't now! Hey ES, can you give some specifics bro? (ex. smell, potency, flower time, etc.)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Crazy that the only thing on that list I've grown is TK, and I've grown the "well known" OGs other than Tahoe. I'd say valley and bty are the cuts to have from what I have seen. Those two just pop out more than any of the others in pics.

in addition to that list i have also grown but not in a while so didnt have the freshest memories to right descriptions.

Larry, SFV, Ghost, True. im sure there are others im forgetting.

Also just recently tried the legend for the first time.

kind of wish i didnt delete all my albums on here, i have pics of most everything

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Doing something real similar putting a bunch of OG'S into flower every room will be OG, Here is what I will be documenting from start to finish, WHITE FIRE #43, WHITE FIRE#80, LEGEND OG, FIRE OG, TAHOE OG, GHOST OG, BIG E OG,3 KINGS,..Working on adding a couple more like Sky Walker and Valley OG ..JACK

Sounds good brotha. I left off Valley OG, Ghost OG, and some others as well. Get with me and maybe we can compile our data. N-P-Kali is going to be some documenting as well. He has some real nice OG cuts I havent had my hands on yet. Between what a few of us end up documenting should prove to be very useful information.

Got some new pics of the Triangle Kush up in my albums if anyone wants to check it out. I am going to try and get a good close up shot of her flowers soon. She is the back corner so its a bitch to get close to her.

-G/O :tiphat:

symbiote420

Veteran
The Larry cut has a nice amount of saty in it, The Ghost and SFV are more indy dom from my experiences! I once stated that I don't think the OGs have any Chem in them ....well I have the 91 Va. cut growing side by side with the Ghost and they are eerily similar! There might be some truth to that!

NorCal

Veteran
PLATINUM OG
AB1F195C-A251-49D6-A824-ED2D0F79B357-4301-0000034BDB76848A.jpg

THE "G" CUT
E5C1BB05-0EF6-474E-BCCB-652708722CD5-4301-0000034BD5228610.jpg

SKYWALKER OG

C273447C-C225-4C46-BAE3-21677F947B27-4301-0000034BCE0D560E.jpg

U

UBER21

Is the tahoe easily sourced that clubs are carrying it or are they selling an s1 cut from cali connections seeds ? Dope thread and pics regardless :)

Relentless

Veteran
very nice CannabisTHC- that Tahoe looks more chunky then the sfv and abusive I have grown.. im glad im about to flower tahoe.. hows the stretch on her, compared to others? sfv and abusive stretched a lot..

Latest posts

Latest posts