What's new

91'chemdog

Is that 1st pic in your second post a picture taken by SKunk VA of the Chem91 or is that your pic?? I am intriuged by this legendary cut of chemdawg.... Thanks for the pics bro!! Looking awesome!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking buds i can almost smell the chemmy sour reek on that girl...smoked some chem91 recently that had me goin back for more hits just for the taste..

S

symbiote420

She's pretty! Nice job with her too, I just received a cut myself, I'm stoked!!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking

V

Veg N Out

Are you SkunkVA because your second post is pics from his old over grow gallery...If so where are my Chemdog T shirts!

...... that definitely looks like the Chem91 Skunk VA cut but I am not an expert...

Yeah that is what I was thinking... Skunk VA?? BC some of those pics are defntly Skunk VA's pics of the 91

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking

The official chem 91 was the original chem cut. The d and 4 closely resembled the 91, and thats why they were kept around and favored.

Latest posts

Latest posts