What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StonerWomen

S

SeaMaiden

If you Really wanted to know what she is thinking, try LISTENING to the actual WORDS that are coming out of her mouth instead of just writing off her communication as "blabbing". :bashhead:
bashhead.gif

I know! Right?

Seems to this seasoned stoner that the obvious answer is that it depends on the woman, and depends on the weed.

hashead

I would guess that every one thinks about different stuff depending on who they are... I don't know if there is a special train of thought for hi women :p lol but I can share some of my usual thoughts:

Oh yeah... I'm starting to feel it... fuck I'm high :D

OOOOO this shirt is soooo white, wow and this green is soo green

Wow I never really paid attention to the lyrics of this song before... "Confused growing up my mom kissing a girl?" WHAT the fuck 50 cents mom was a lesbian?

I'm hungry... and my mouth is dryyyy, what is that sound? Not the cops I hope...

My body feels woooooww... I should have more sex....

That is mainly it really..

I hope this helps :)

B

bench warmer

I'll guess that women I get high with are thinking much the same as I do:
eg.

..."I think I'm thinking about things totally different than everyone else..."

..."I'm going to invent some really cool shit once I'm no longer locked onto this couch..."

..."Uhm... What was I just thinking about again?.."

..."Oh yeah, I'm hungry...."

_Ina_

Veteran
yes,something like that. And someone mention munchies:) bozga:can i show u what i,m doing at this moment here in your threat? I,m smoking just in front of it every evening and drinking tea.:) from this moment they are 12/12. and the next one is something from my little outdoor crop. :blowbubbles:i'm not sure what i,m thinking when i'm high but i'm definitely STONER WOMEN!:)

Attachments

• IMG_4820.jpg
    IMG_4820.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4960.jpg
    IMG_4960.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 27

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
:palm-to-forehead:
...I don't even know where to start with this thread. :biglaugh:
:joint:
Are women that indistinguishable to you?...Just boobs and -----?
Do all men think about the same thing whilst toking? (Aside from the obvious: food and sex of course...Or should I say sex and food.)
We're really not that different from you guys...we like food and sex too, after all. ;)

edit/addition:
...I would love to comment on Hup234's post, but I'm not sure it's possible without derailing this thread and taking us back into the gutter... *sigh*
To put it PG-ly: you sir, could not be more wrong! ;)
I think sappy sex, would just make me throw up in my mouth...yuck! :bigeye:
:witch:

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Holla! It's my first time posting here @ Women forum but simply I'd like to ask something.... I'm curious about what women think when they are stoned/high?
Simply asking because I've always had dificult times with weed and women at the same time. Mostly I'm chilled and cool, but when a woman is blabbing high on weed near me I just dunno or when she is quiet, I dunno ......... :wave: irie

The mouth part of the woman is where the words come out.

BattleAxe

51 years old, 16 years of marriage, Recently divorced, new women I have shared with just get stupid and can not remember their own name.

Have different approach last few weeks. No smoking with cloths on.

Put it in their head that this Medical Marijuana that I have to use makes you really REALLY horny, as well as relieves some pain. So we get naked, then spark one up. Less talking and forgetting by them. Makes for fun action for me.

Dating is a challenge, but this has sure made me smile.

Amazing what a little message in their head before smoking does to make them feel horny. Telling me afterwards how great the Medical made it for them.

Keep coming back baby, I liked it too.

You should moonlight as a used car salesman!

Really? Hmm I think of all sorts of crazy stuff when I'm high. I mostly do research, or I'm actually doing something pertaining to marijuana, so my world is a little more weed focused than most peoples and then I can get very geeky and for the average stoner I'm a walking encyclopedia of marijuana knowledge.

Right now I think you're just young and are still figuring things out if you're asking stuff like this.

Then again I'm not your average woman or stoner. I can guarantee yo my IQ is higher than yours even when I'm tripping on shrooms which I did accidentally recently and I was fking RETARDED. Sorry I'm stoned and a woman and you asked what i was thinking of when I'm high and this is what I'm thinking this moment and I'm not all that stoned.

castout

Veteran
I think about everything, and nothing........and I say some dumbass things when I am high, but then again, I do that when I am not high, lol. Being high doesn't affect what I think about, it just opens my mind to seeing more clearly, what I am thinking about.

RudeDog

Veteran
Then again I'm not your average woman or stoner. I can guarantee yo my IQ is higher than yours even when I'm tripping on shrooms which I did accidentally recently and I was fking RETARDED. Sorry I'm stoned and a woman and you asked what i was thinking of when I'm high and this is what I'm thinking this moment and I'm not all that stoned.

Not very clever accidentally taking shrooms is it? Or do you need a high IQ to accomplish this task?
:dance013:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really? Hmm I think of all sorts of crazy stuff when I'm high. I mostly do research, or I'm actually doing something pertaining to marijuana, so my world is a little more weed focused than most peoples and then I can get very geeky and for the average stoner I'm a walking encyclopedia of marijuana knowledge.

Right now I think you're just young and are still figuring things out if you're asking stuff like this.

finally! definitive proof that women don't talk sh1t when they're stoned :D
genuis. :laughing:

Space Case

Veteran
She better be dreaming of baking me a delicious cake or pie when she is stoned...if she knows whats good for her....

Latest posts

Latest posts