What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

x*X~Official Dry Seive Fan Club~Show Us Your Resins~X*x

Hey All

Been a long time since I had a thread. But I was just vaping a nice load of the last resins of my MauiWowie Skunk...beans which was gifted to me by a very fine UK lad I knew at OG. So I thought...why not start a thread about the fine resins I'm vapin'.

Here's an old pic of the MauiWowie I'm hittin' up....it's quite nice....but I noticed there was no purpling. Strange....from what I hear about the strain.
17586OutdoorMauiWowie.JPG

But I digress...You saw the name of the thread and that's what we're here for. Show us what you got. It doesn't matter if you have 0.1 grams or 0.1 Kilos......this is the place to unleash the stuff that gets ya toasty.

I'll start.....Here's a couple pics of Jack Herer from Black Label....again, beans gifted to me by that same generous bloke. What a guy, huh? He's made me a toasty toasty man :joint: He most likely knows who he is... :chin:

Anyways....without further adu(sp?)
17586JackHererdryseive.JPG

17586BLJackHererdryseive.JPG

Come one..come all....Make our mouths water.

Last edited:
mmmmm....AK....I haven't smoked AK in about 3 years.

The ads about it are no lie, huh? Truely powerful smoke. Oh I doubted it, like many...then took 2 fat tokes and lights out :D

Thank you for being the first to participate, my fine fellow ICer. :yes:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I. C. Trichomes

I. C. Trichomes

YES! I see trichomes! :bigeye:

I'm a big fan of dry-sift. Here's some C99 dry-sift I made with a friend.
I wish I took a photo after I pressed it. A solid 2 gram nickel of hash.

Happy sifting!
cc

^Absolutely, bro....I've been waiting for you to post that coke-can sized mountain of trichies :wink:

Cook thanks for droppin' in :yes: By the looks of the resins I'm guessing you pressed a nice blonde hash?

Metro...back again eh, bud? You're welcome any time.....day or night, rain or shine. That diesel kiff looks potent. :wave:

Sinful...despite not even mentioning the words dry or sieve....welcome anyways :D

Looks like this could be the beginning of a beautiful thread ladies and gents. :sasmokin:

Last edited:

Pactivist

my turn

my turn

these pics are from my recent sensi star grow.

and that last pic is what i like to do with my Kif. just made some more but don't have pics yet.
peAce,
pact

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
TrichomusCaesar said:
^Absolutely, bro....I've been waiting for you to post that coke-can sized mountain of trichies :wink:

Cook thanks for droppin' in :yes: By the looks of the resins I'm guessing you pressed a nice blonde hash?

Metro...back again eh, bud? You're welcome any time.....day or night, rain or shine. That diesel kiff looks potent. :wave:

Sinful...despite not even mentioning the words dry or sieve....welcome anyways :D

Looks like this could be the beginning of a beautiful thread ladies and gents. :sasmokin:

Hehehe
I was gonna look for my old "Any Port in a Storm" Post, but got too lazy here you go TC.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ight=port+storm

Have to scroll down the page... My Gallery is so full to find an old pic is a 2 hour job.

And yes it could be the start of a beautiful thread.

Sin :sasmokin:

the rocheklip

High all! Amazing resin piles here, puts mine to shame :badday: Nonethe less here are a few shots I've taken recently of some Bubblegum, NL, and NYCD dry sieve.

DSCN0059.jpg

RSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

Random00

Some special dry sifting

Some special dry sifting

Dry sifting multiple samples, one year cured buds, before a final water extraction.

Thanks for viewing,
Random

PS: How can I post a pic in full res?

Last edited:

Random00

Having a dry bath

Having a dry bath

Here we have a tiny piece of melty 160µ water hash which couldn't help having a dry bath. The resin powder is mostly HOG with a touch of Chocolate Chunk.

Thanks for viewing,
Random

Lookin' great, everyone :yes: You've got me thinking about reaching for the vape again. :yummy:

Random, I can't believe you had the will power to let something cure for a year....it must be nice and tastey. I can almost smell that 160 micron melty goodness too. :wink:

I want to thank everyone who'se posted here.....hopefully we can convince some more people to do the same. I'll only get to add a few more resin shots on the weekend, though....so you lot are going to have to pick up the slack :D

Last edited: