What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flushing and harvest times?

In coco, how close to final harvest to start flushing with Fushinf agent such as Flawless finish? It states the whole last week, it I know coco doesn’t hold nutes at all and flushes quickly... thoughts? I want mostly cloudy with a couple Amber trichomes at harvest.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Coco holds nutrients the longest of any hydro medium ime. 10 days minimum flush even with your flushing agent.

Make sure the run off is below 200 300ppm before you cut them ime.

So I should run the flushing agent for this whole last week? Or should I dilute some nutes for a couple days to help lower the runoff, then when trichomes get close to my liking hit it with flushing agent?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
So I should run the flushing agent for this whole last week? Or should I dilute some nutes for a couple days to help lower the runoff, then when trichomes get close to my liking hit it with flushing agent?
You are flushing to rid your nutes out of your soil/medium. Pls expalin yuour rationale to resume feeding them 1/2 through?????

You are flushing to rid your nutes out of your soil/medium. Pls expalin yuour rationale to resume feeding them 1/2 through?????

Because nute flushing with coco still flushes the medium without taking all nutrients from the plant itself. It will take a high run off of day 1400ec, you water with like .600 and it’ll eventually flush it out to the .6 ec

And I stated my trichomes are still clear as day, so if I attempt to fully flush now but I still have little longer than I risk getting done before I want to. Diluted nute gives me the chance to keep feeding but the ability to flush it quickly

RockinRobot

And I stated my trichomes are still clear as day, so if I attempt to fully flush now but I still have little longer than I risk getting done before I want to. Diluted nute gives me the chance to keep feeding but the ability to flush it quickly

Always hard to gauge when to flush on the first run of a given strain. You're not going to lose anything noticeable even if you do flush a little early though, so don't fret.

Always hard to gauge when to flush on the first run of a given strain. You're not going to lose anything noticeable even if you do flush a little early though, so don't fret.

Thanks.. I was just curious on people’s thoughts about it all.. I figure once they start going cloudy it’s gotta be less than a week till they are all cloudy right? Lol. I just didn’t wanna start flush today and have them go an extra 4-5days ya know

Latest posts

Latest posts