What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt ?

G

Has anyone ran their seeds? What little there is out there seems to be a year or so old for the most part and seems like no one has any stock.

Canf find any complaints about them like Sin City hermies.

Again there doesn't seem to be a ton of feedback but what IS out there seems to be positive.

Was looking at a couple strains to try. If I can catch them when they do a drop and can grab some but for $100 a pop Id like a little more feedback from customers. Its not the money actually as it is the time and trouble for a personal grower who has limited space and time.

I cant really plant seeds and waste time on ones that are not going to be good producers.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should check out their IG feed.
They've been testing big batches of plants & have many pics to look at.

They're gear looks fire to me.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Yes IG is the place to check them out!

No personal experience but I heard they do a very good job of producing fems. As stated above their pics are nothing but fire!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That's nspectA ... one of the best reputation s in the game... pretty much as exit as they can be...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Also every seed company out there has its negatives or haters, you gotta just do some research n see if a majority of the complaints hate are legit... but I can say I vouch for dude n many other s here will to... his gear is fire..

G

Also every seed company out there has its negatives or haters, you gotta just do some research n see if a majority of the complaints hate are legit... but I can say I vouch for dude n many other s here will to... his gear is fire..
I spent quite a while using search engines and did see the Instagram page. Tons of pics.
The other search results were limited and most from last year or so spread out till some current ones.
All I saw were posative like I said and didn't find any negative ones. That's a good sign to me.
I'm interested in a feminized cookie cross preferably the forum cut. Looks like Bubba's Girl is good.
Doing same due diligence on a couple other breeders showed some mixed to downright negative reviews.
I won't need them for a few months since I just started a super lemon haze grow.

But I'd like to have seeds in hand when I'm ready.
Thanks for the info and hope to see more good reviews.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
CSI is good stuff. I've grown their Cornbread Bubba and am very happy with it

Mightyka

Veteran
7/7 germ rate with Old Family Purple. Four hermi females, remaining three looks interesting.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B4URTIME

I've got a good pheno of old family purple that I enjoy, I am about to pop a pack of the old family purple, Urkle S1, And babu, katsu bubba kush x bubba kush.

Here's some photo's of the Old Family Purple I got going atm.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'm hoping to find something close to the original clone of urkle I ran for years. I'm guessing in seed form this is my best shot.

Yeah I had it gave it to someone than I lost it and I can't find buddy.
My friend is giving me a cut she looks nice :tiphat:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nspecta has been working purples as for as long as I've known him, 2008.

Straight shooter, with a plant mind. Very informed on growing and breeding techniques.

Growing some Erkle s1 and sour erk.

CBF

C

cooterbrown420

I spoke to Nspecta at hightimes cup last month and he says he has a panama red land race that test over 20% thc, I cant wait to see what he does with it.