What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soma's lavender

Morphote

Veteran
Doubt it. All his stock is really old. But if you can find viable Lavender seeds I say go for it. Found some very nice phenos in a pack many moons ago.

M.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lavender was a bomb strain, I had a few keepers through the years... Are these seeds still available... I'd buy em even though they old and hope they pop

Lavender was a bomb strain, I had a few keepers through the years... Are these seeds still available... I'd buy em even though they old and hope they pop

Expensive gamble, his seed was never cheap. That was a good strain no doubt, I found a couple keepers years ago as well.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As old as they are they should be heavily discounted if they're still being sold.
Like 75% or more, imo...

mdgg4

stoney that shit was bomb! think the one i ran came from your garden, that was 2010-2011. i loved the colors she produced, was literally the color lavender. yeah but i miss her

PEACE!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

think its worth mentioning , his fem lines have been riddled with complaints . personal experience also . this is back in the horse and cart days when fems seeds got there shit name ......

so go regs for sure ...... his gear is real nice .

krood

When i was really young and lived in norcal id score lavender once in a while, but I had trouble germinating the soma lavender seeds i bought. For some newer and more viable stock look up bigbuddy seeds i dont think they have a pure lavender line for sale but im pretty sure thats where bodhi sourced his lavender for the wookie cross

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
stoney that shit was bomb! think the one i ran came from your garden, that was 2010-2011. i loved the colors she produced, was literally the color lavender. yeah but i miss her

PEACE!

She had a Light purple color With a greyish silver sheen not like other purple types like GDP urkle etc where dark grape type purple she was floral Type purple with an for lack of better word smooth high sativa Dom . Shit I'd buy them beans especially if they are 75% off....
So Heisenberg no don't buy them beans they are trash forget about them.... Lol....

Cloneman

Veteran
For some newer and more viable stock look up bigbuddy seeds i dont think they have a pure lavender line for sale but im pretty sure thats where bodhi sourced his lavender for the wookie cross

Your right there Bodhi used Bigbuddy's Lav girl in the wookie, which the big man's lost...and since has been trying seeds to replicate her.

He uses a male Lavender and I've actually got 5 Lemon Larry Lavender (short) at just over a week flowering, they look excellent so far...

Edit ; Bigbuddy's were Soma's from over 11 years ago

Last edited:

Bud_Man10

Veteran
She had a Light purple color With a greyish silver sheen not like other purple types like GDP urkle etc where dark grape type purple she was floral Type purple with an for lack of better word smooth high sativa Dom . Shit I'd buy them beans especially if they are 75% off....
So Heisenberg no don't buy them beans they are trash forget about them.... Lol....

Here it is...one of the best tasting I've ever had. Ran it for 4 years, lost her due to unfortunate circumstances.

Peace
BM

Attachments

• P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Ktaadn

Never grew it myself, but smoked plenty of it. Nice buds, dense and purple with great bag appeal. Lots of people loved it but it just put me to sleep every time. I was wondering about the viability of Soma's lines that are still available, I thought he got outta the biz way back?

detox²

I have just ordered and received some Free Tibet, which even arent produced according to soma website. And the guy from the shop told me they had just received them, cos I had to wait one week. I believe him. Cannapot has all Some Strains on its website. I believe Soma aims mainly to sell his fem collection, this is why the rest of the old strains is no longer listed.

What has this to do with with Lavender?

I dont believe it has ever changed and it is still sold.

Ktaadn

If he's still at it then that's good news. Wish I knew for sure, I have no interest in fems but would snag his old reg strains in a hurry.

detox²

If he's still at it then that's good news. Wish I knew for sure, I have no interest in fems but would snag his old reg strains in a hurry.

Cannapot was able to send reg. Seeds, dont know where you live. They are located in AT.

Latest posts

Latest posts