What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1

LostTribe

Premium user
5 for 5 popped but broke a long one planting it....and 3 up out the mix so far!

sure hope these turn out nice!

LT

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for posting LT, let us know how you get on. 5/5 a good start

LostTribe

Premium user
thanks for posting LT, let us know how you get on. 5/5 a good start

Hey VG!

did you by chance notice the double seed...q

it came up but only one seedling that i witnessed from the double shell.

well the 1 I broke the root tip off of never made it but i know have 4 up out of the 5 but would be 5 of 5 if not for operator error.

2 coming along well and 2 runts 1 is looking worse for wear....currently in pure organic jiffy mix....usually go with 30 percent perlite. probably going to transplant to hydroton soon my medium of choice. usually dwc them out a bit until i switch to the soquick method...in 5 gal's with pure hydroton on a timer. gotta get a new laptop before I can do pics but will try down the line....

running ro and flora nova grow just a bit well shaken not stirred!

The 2 bigger ones appear very indica and we are at the second node with 3 fingers on em.

cheers LT

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
3 are coming along. 1 looks super dense with not much branching. the other 2 are short and sqwat definately indica looking so far I did top and lollipop them they are starting to take off now in veg. Definately look like the original pre 98 bubba to me.

LostTribe

Premium user
been vegging all 3 in dwc with cfl's then to a 150w hps after 3 weeks. at week 9 veg right now and about to head into bloom once it get out the 1000w hps.gonna runn atleast 2 bubba s1's with cindy and maybe a headband. one of these suckers is twice as big as the other two all other things constant. cant wait for some bubba to burn!

LostTribe

Premium user
This release came out utterly spot on fantastic! Ran right next to a pre98 bubba K clone and it was very similar. A bit quicker and a little bit different growth. More bud spots but smaller and more branching for sure. Started to get crystally before the clone line too. Nice smell, taste, yield and stone!

LostTribe

Premium user
I have 1 pack left but will probably give that to my friend for his bday! lucky friend I think! I have some CS and am considering either hitting the pair, have pre98 cut too, I have with that or crossing them with cinderella 99 male or sour og kush male.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour og x bubba sounds good!

thanks LostTribe for letting us know how they went. most people seem to get what they are looking for with these S1s, they mostly do come out very similar to the cut.

i'll be sending in a bunch of packs to seedbay again soonish

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts