What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Bubba Kush: Code name DIY OG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys, this is a new project ive got some tests starting on so i thought i'd start a thread to explain a little more.

As some of you may know i grew out a Lemon thai x Deep chunk cross i made a while back - check the thread in this forum, and i have read in a few places that one of the (many) theories on the genetics of OG kush was that its a hashplant x Lemon thai x Afghan... or something like that. this was something that was quite easy for me to make some seeds of so i thought it would be an interesting poly hybrid to try out - especially as at least two or even three of the parents are true breeding to a fair extent.

Dont take the name too seriously its kind of tongue-in-cheek ;)

i have made two versions of this and i want to explain this now to avoid confusion.

DIY OG #1: regular m/f seeds is
(Katsu bubba x bubba Kush) x (Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk)

i used pollen from the seeds i got from stash, that were F2's of the seeds that katsu bluebird made with procured bubba kush pollen. two selected LT x DC plants were used

DIY OG #2 feminised seed is
Pre98 Bubba Kush (reversed) x (lemon Thai x Deep Chunk)
1 selected LT x DC plant was used

i'll dig out some pics of the LT x DC plants at some point

cheers

VG :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts