What's new

BlueDigiBerryxC99

bigshrimp

Veteran
Booya!

picture.php

bigshrimp

Veteran
All are welcome of course. Info and grow along type thread for these freebies.

Hey VG,

This is a male x female cross right? BDB(m) x C99(f)

Do you have any more info on the parents or maybe a couple pics? Have you ran any of yours yet?

Thanks for putting these out.

Shrimp

seymourbud

All are welcome of course. Info and grow along type thread for these freebies.

Hey VG,

This is a male x female cross right? BDB(m) x C99(f)

Do you have any more info on the parents or maybe a couple pics? Have you ran any of yours yet?

Thanks for putting these out.

Shrimp

Hey BigShrimp, can you tell me a bit more about these BDBxC99, like how you ordered them? I have been working a bit with the BDB, but to my knowledge never saw the BDBxC99 ever listed for sale. And since you just received them, I have to assume you must have bought them around xmas time, correct?

Thanks and good luck with them. Keep us posted!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Bigshrimp, thanks for posting this up.

The BDBxC99 is indeed a M/F 'regular' cross, the C99 being the female so i guess it should written C99x BDB strictly speaking.

The C99 came from mosca's stock through Leptosoma from crazy monk genetics. Ive run it a couple of times and it has a great speedy, trippy high. As i said, it was a cross i was interested in just for myself, but when i got more seeds than i expected i thought it would make a nice give-away on my last seed drop.

completely untested as yet so those who pop them will be the pioneers, and it will be interesting to see what comes up. Like any seeds, i would keep a close eye on the plants for male flowers etc - especially as both lines have the capacity for intersex traits.
I think some very fruity terpenes could develop with these.

VG

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello !

VG bro, your're right. I'd look for late bananas too in this cross, it's all because i saw that same tendencies in the sour bubble bx2 and c99bx1 genes that male plant starts to develop female flowers at third week or turn from male to fully female plant from third to sixth week. I had reports saying that crosses based on the c99 mother used in your cross was pretty good and non of the the tested by many ppl phenos never developed a single banana so it should be pretty safe but just in case it's better to keep an eye on 'em until be fully tested.

Bigshrimp, all the best with your pioneers run !

Here's a few pix of mother. She's pretty quick, ready in about 55-60 days, doesn't yield much, gives a nice and soft cerebral effects, very sativa-ish for so quick plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

many blessings

peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one lepto for the info and pics!

yeah i didnt see any nanners when i grew the mum out, but really we should always be vigilant when running new stuff from seed.

VG

bigshrimp

Veteran
5/8 came up. They are going to get transplanted to 7 gallons tomorrow probably. Pretty uniform and happy.

picture.php

bigshrimp

Veteran
Cruisin along, not much to say yet, one is bigger than the rest and one has a slightly more indica structure so far.
picture.php
picture.php

bigshrimp

Veteran
Some odd trifolate behavior, only on the laterals of the females. Gave them an aloe foliar the day before they went tri, other than that just protekt and AACT.

Odd its showing up only on the suspected ladies.

bigshrimp

Veteran
They went into flower about a week ago, ended up with two females and three males. Culled the males.

#1 has continued its lateral branching, helped along by the vertical bulb. It has a nice floral blue scent, nice but generic so far.

#2 has been more resistant to training and has stretched upward more than its sister. It smells of burnt rubber, really odd. Like agent orange or tangelo or chem.

Latest posts

Latest posts