What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch out for the slate lol!!!!

chizzleonetime

just got given an ounce of slate weed and the quality is not very nice at all i prefer low quality morroccan to this , seriously dont buy it however cheap!!!

on closer inspection u can tell it's got a lot of plant matter in there!! ewwwwww

Last edited:

chizzleonetime

dont worry i dont intend on smoking it i will possibly do a butane extraction, am not sure yet but doubt i would get a third of a gram!! dont want to throw it in food because i dont want to eat it either I might just keep it to dash out my window when i see some one i dont like who would probably wouldnt mind gettin struck down by an ounce of ass weed

Last edited:

bloodshot

Heres a good use for that:

Use it to beat the guy who sold it to you, then take his stash and get what you should have gotten.

Heres a good use for that:

Use it to beat the guy who sold it to you, then take his stash and get what you should have gotten.

yeah I've been hit with a bar of crap -it hurts

I remember "slate" that shits raw.

chizzleonetime

i didnt pay for it someone give it me because they had been skanked with it haha no way would i ever buy slate it!!! i wouldn't smoke that shit yrs ago when i was 15
can remember tellin everyone that it was evil cos it smelled like nutmeg back then and was to fluffy but mates seemed to think due to the fluffyness they could add more cigs 2 it :eek: they didn't understand!!

Last edited:

BananaTree

Ya bassa!!!! :moon: I got told I was getting a half oz of good polm (pollen/good maroc) and I got hit with this shit. whats more i got ripped off for £40!!! which is twice the price of a half oz of soapbar round here. My friends dont believe its shit but the feckin disgusting taste and no high gives it away.

Soon I will learn to no longer take the risk of losing my money for this type of crud.
Its bud only or give up time......:badday: i am soooo pissed off :pointlaug:

:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Ya know you can "cook down" the nasties from soap bar. There was a thread about purifying it, but i can't remember where.

BananaTree

I once tried to quick wash iso some soapbar only to finally realise it doesn't have anything to harvest from it. It must contain a few broken stale trichomes all cbd mixed with leaves, leaves and more leaves (and some instant coffee and marvel milk!).

Smells real nasty. I heated some to let my comrade smell and he started to gag and blow chunks. I can't believe that it has come to this. UK market flooded with soapbar, slate and black. NONE of it contains marijuana. God only knows whats in it really.

I would love to have one of the many chemists who read these sites, analyze and report the TRUE THC and CBD levels in this crap.

I'll bet it is actually zero percent in all three types.

Some folk actually like this stuff and its habit forming. My question is..

would people still smoke it if it was proven it had no cannabinoid profile?
(i.e. no thc+cbd's) and is NOT MARIJUANA

Mercer

to purify it I think they were boiling it in water then siphoning off the water leaving the more desireable stuff at the bottom of the pan

Peace

BananaTree

I tried that as well. For anyone who wants to try it, a cafetiere is pretty good but the end product again is still as shite as what went in, if not a bit blonder.

The brown liquid that is left has a wax floating on the top and is like concentrated bong water.

mmmmm...niice

poolratt

Sorry to hear your problems Banana but your not alone man in my little part of the world we dont get hash at all Dank sometimes but its expensive,all we get is Mexican brick week(yuck) so I just wanted to holler at you and say we are kindred spirits my friend.Hope you get the good stuff soon! :wave:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
We got that shit here in the US too but its sold at Home Depot as particle board.

Particle_Board(6).jpg

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Looksie like French paper, that's the very same shit that has been around here for decades, dont even bother making oil of it, it's mainly just fanleaves and stems with some sand of course, you get like 0.001grams of oil from one ounce, I've tried it :D never will again.

BananaTree

Yeah Ive heard it called that too! (among other things) but phew hey its all right now I sent it back forthwith to from whence it came and received in return all monies issued. I pity whoever fosters the wee bit of shit next.

...Verite.. LMFAO

kurlyq2g

you have done it again verite, you happy?

you made all of us laugh you little punk
cut that out

no seriously

Latest posts

Latest posts