What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1. How much will she stretch in flowering.

Hello, I ordered 10 of verdant greens seeds and all 10 popped and all are doing good. I am ready to go into flowering, but was wondering how much they will stretch. they all are very stacked, and are vegging slowly. Does anyone know how much these stretch in flowering? Thank you.
-

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi SO, stretch is very much influenced by environment, but i would say they stretch less than most. somewhere around double the height for me untopped but my plants stretch a lot in sog style because my soil is built more for scrog.

anyone else feel free to chime in :)

VG

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP VERDANT...LOVE MY BUBBA S1 MOMMA THANKS...HEY WASSUP SACRED....YOU WILL LOVE THESE....JUS BEAUTYS..MINE HARDLY STRETCH AT ALL UNDER A 600HPS...WHAT YOU RUNNING FOR LIGHTS..DJ

SUP VERDANT...LOVE MY BUBBA S1 MOMMA THANKS...HEY WASSUP SACRED....YOU WILL LOVE THESE....JUS BEAUTYS..MINE HARDLY STRETCH AT ALL UNDER A 600HPS...WHAT YOU RUNNING FOR LIGHTS..DJ

Hey bud thanks,
Yeah im under a 600 watter as well. I think im going to let them grow some more before i flip them. They are all super stacked and dark green. Im looking forward to trying her out.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
AHAHAhaha nice pic man :D
That Bubba is cute :D
I hope taller bitches are not blocking the light to her :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts