What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueDigiBerry F2

John Deere

Veteran
picture.php

Hydropimp

Veteran
I Will be following this one I was going to send yo a pm
Vg about the digi strain but I found this.

I have some of your Bubba s1 vegging now. Need some of
That blueberry funk.

Last edited:

John Deere

Veteran
Yeah, I don't get that part either. There's a bible quote in there, too, so I assume the Sunday thing has something to do with that. I just like the moon part.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff, oldboots is doing a test grow of the BDB and he got 11/11 germination so looks like they are some strong seeds. actually he got 12/11 because one was a twin!

he should post up some pics here too at some point, or you can check out his grow diary he has some nice stuff going on.

VG

John Deere

Veteran
cool stuff, oldboots is doing a test grow of the BDB and he got 11/11 germination so looks like they are some strong seeds. actually he got 12/11 because one was a twin!

he should post up some pics here too at some point, or you can check out his grow diary he has some nice stuff going on.

VG

Grow diary? Where?

seymourbud

These seeds will be high on my list of "need to acquire".

Got to admire some of DF work with his release a few months back, can't wait to see what else these beauties can produce.

Thanks for the hard work.

SB

John Deere

Veteran
Update time. I've been battling gnats for the past few weeks. I've thrown lots of stuff at them and I think they might be back under control. (fingers crossed) The plants have taken a bit of a beating but the new growth is looking good.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks john, yeah they look like they are coming round. at least it gives you a use for all that unfashionable perlite! ;)

John Deere

Veteran
That's all DE, some powdered and some granular. Way too much but it seems to work for the adults. Also hit them with neem meal, crab shell meal, mosquito dunks, cilantro slurry and spinosad. Yellow sticky traps are hanging around, too. I think they came from the bagged ewc I bought. Gotta get my worm bin running. (how long have I been saying that?--too f'ing long!)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, is it calcined DE? the regular DE i get here is very fine powder (for chicken mites)

i dont really see gnats as something my grow gets 'infected' with - i always have a gnat or two, and i regard an infestation as a sign that the soil is staying too wet, which can often happen when small plants are in large containers and not rooted out. that said, after a few rounds of amending with neem they seem to be a lot fewer and further between.
i guess it depends on your local area and the conditions?

hope they are coming along.

VG

John Deere

Veteran
They're coming along nicely, thanks VG.

Back right is growing super fast. I have to raise the light on that side daily. Male, perhaps? It's a lighter shade of green, too. I'll take some cuttings as soon as I can. I'm planning to make more seeds when I get a nice male and female. I want to keep these genetics around for awhile.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they are looking really good now! the smaller one has a nice leaf shape. whats the white flowered companion plant? i half recognize it but cant place it in my stoned state. kind of looks yarrow-ish. how big is the container?

John Deere

Veteran
That's an heirloom cilantro that's flowering. Kinda pretty, ain't it? I'm using a couple 20 gallon geopots and just rotate between my veg closet and flower cab. Not very fun to move but it's working for me.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah, cilantro (we call it coriander) my wife is allergic to that so i dont grow it. very pretty.

John Deere

Veteran
Yep, cilantro when it's green and leafy (and goes into my salsa) and coriander when it flowers and seeds.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right, ive had a few request for some BDB seeds at the bay, i dont want to send a big batch until the test grows are further along, so ive made up just 10 packs and put an extra couple of seeds in each (12 seeds per pack) they should arrive at the bay next week along with 5 packs of Fat bubba F1 (thats all i can spare) and a batch of Bubba S1s

the BDB and Fat bubba will be $50 per pack
picture.php

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts