What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Picture Update coming soon. I was dealing with a big leak in my grow room coming from my ceiling so I brought the flowering ladies to safe spot 2 and the ladies are coming home Friday.

No sign of sex being shown yet but I'm guessing they will show male and female sexuality soon. There getting tall with even growth between all of them with internodal distance and overall structure of them is almost on point. I have applyed my 2nd FIM to one of the little ones (not so little over 12 inches). The side growth at internodal points is slow filling out. But on stem rubs they all smell so dank. I do have one that is smaller then the rest that I'm hoping for a female cause she is displaying a real nice terpene profile without a stem rub.

Once I find my cam charger ill be taking alot of pics

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
So untilled I find my cam charger here's 2 pics I just took with my phone cam. They are in 1 gallon coco bag. Sorry about the q of the pics but I do promise to make up for it when the charger is found.

Guqq4JO.jpeg

01t8lrJ.jpeg

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
They dont look any worse for wear. I bet youre happy to be getting em back home. Hope the move goes smoove.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
So I have 5/7 female. I have 2 males but 1 is def a stud! The 2 tallest ones were male and the females are exspressive in veg. I just grabbed my 1k so they will be flowering out soon.

I'm also gonna be starting up the ChemDxSharksBreath soon.

MALES: The one on the RIGHT will be used to make a headstash F3s
Jtqzltl.jpeg

sMN7TZe.jpeg

B6KrOby.jpeg

FEMALES: 1 Fimed 2x with LST applyed. 1 LST & SuperCrop. 2 normal growth patterns.
Rzi9aHf.jpeg

EGabFit.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: thanks man. The male has real nice structure and side branching is there so I figure he will add that to the F3 offspring. I'm def digging the girls for sure. Got the 1k and getting ready to fire her up. The Cherryjuana will be the first ladies to see the 1k :D

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good morning. Hope everyone had a fantastic spring equinox yesterday. I can't wait to be preparing my OD and do plan on seeing how the Cherryjuana does 42N.

Tonight will be the start of the germination for the ChemD x SharksBreath.

Watered (5 gal rez): 15ML Floraduo A, 12ML FloraDua B, 6.5ML Silica Blast
PH (BFRO): 5.9 w/ 30% runoff
PH (AFRO): 5.9

Veg Shot
KwXJPCu.jpg

Cherryjuana Leaves from each Female and Male
jw76b0j.jpg

Cherryjuana #A
p5WZeWs.jpg

c8nPCI8.jpg

EOyBHHh.jpg

Uploading more pics...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Cherryjuana #D
I really like the Leaf Structure on this one. Nice luscious dark green and very defined from the rest of the girls. I do plan on hitting lower branches with the sexy bigdaddy yumyum (male Cherryjuana dubbed name) for personal F3 stock for rainy days.

SDa9pIz.jpg

z76brDM.jpg

37Zugcc.jpg

Uploading more pics...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Cherryjuana #F (BigDaddyYumYum)
This the only male I have and damn is he a stud! The ladies don't have to much side branching so I'm hoping that the papa carries over the side branching in the F3 off spring. He's built to last :tiphat:
OGrRLOg.jpg

7qtGq9L.jpg

Yh5I95m.jpg

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey man looking pretty nice over here!

are these clones or from seed?

what's up with the leaf tips in the last pic?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ SourSmoker: There from Seed. 7/10 germinated, 6/7 are female. That stress on the leaf was from mix of heat stress and MG. I forgot to add some Cal Mag plus in the rez. Everything seems good now

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good - are they all in different size pots?

so they are flipped to 12/12 or still in late veg?

looking forward to the rest of the show :) be interesting to see how much variation there is in these F2s

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts