What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good Afternoon (Eastcoast Time) just checked the mail and got my testers in safe and sound. Saw the pack of Cherryjuana (10 seeds) and to my surprise there were also Some Chem D x Sharks Breath!! Super stoked that they were in there VerdantGreen Thank You!!!!! I'm gonna be running these also but I'm gonna start them 3 weeks before I put the cherryjuana in flower so by the time harvest is here for the cherryjuana the Chem D x Sharksbreath will be ready for flower. Ill be doing a update when I get home and give the run down on everything.

picture.php

Thank you for the blessing VerdantGreen!!

-NE_G978-

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
awesome news! glad to hear they made it safe n sound, I hope mine make it too, good luck with the grow show:tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good looking out fellas. Looking forward to seeing your logs and I hop everyhimg arrives for you fellas safe and sound. Thanks for swinging by the log ill be updating shortly.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one, glad they have started arriving! thanks for posting this up!

a quick word on the Chem D x Sharksbreath. its a fem cross - i reversed my sharksbreath cut, which hails back to the original regular seeds release of sharksbreath and is a good high yielding, very potent smoke. The plants are likely to show variation and stretch (being a multi hybrid)but there could be some awesome phenos in there. A friend who grew out all the fem crosses i made said that this was the best of them.

i have a few more seeds of this cooking atm and i'm hoping there will be enough for a small release of them next year if the test grows go well.

bring on the show!

p.s. - looking at the bags of seed, you can see why writing on the outside of the bag is a bad idea - it rubs off. i always write on a piece of paper and put it in the bag when i want to keep seeds safe and labeled ;)

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantG: Thanks for the info on the sharksbreath cross. Im looking forward to growing these genetics and finding some stellar phenos. I already have a Sharksbreath Cross called ManEater (Serious Seeds Prized Ak47 Pheno x SharksBreath) and that stuff is a real kicker so i can only imagne on how the Chem D x Sharksbreath is gonna be. The cherryjuana is gonna be super dank most def and entering it in the New England Cup in June so im stoked on that and also getting both these strains lab tested by know your grow.

I was getting everything ready for germination last night but realized im all out of rapid rooting cubes so im gonna hit up the hydro store after work today to pick some up and then its time for the show. Im moving some mothers into flower today/tonight to make my veg chamber completely free for the testers. If i find a nice pheno of both the Cherryjuana and Chem D x SharksBreath i plan on moving a few cuts over to the ECD LABS under 6k to help distribute to the rest of the medical patients we know and love to get there input on smell/appeal/high and how it meets there medical needs along with medicating on some killer flower. I do plan on making concentrates with both strains to also see how it effective they are when in full concentrate form.

Thank You Yet Again VerdantGreen for the blessing and honor of testing for you!

-NE_G978-

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Man I have tried a CHem D x Bubba and Shark x Bubba cross from VG and it was great.
Yours is gonna be killer for sure. :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good afternoon (East Coast Time)

Time to get this log up and going and get the testing on the road.

Genetics : Cherryjuana
Medium : Mama Mix (Coco Base Soil)
Nutrients : Humboldt Nutrients 3 Part Grow/Micro/Bloom
Additives : Humboldt Nutrients Ginormus(Flower), Silica Blast, GH Rapid Root
Lighting : 300w HPS, T5 for veg

-Side notes-

I will be taking a ton of pictures during veg and flower because to me a log with a lot of pictures help speak a 1000 words and I'm a picture whore. I will be getting these lab tested by Know Your Grow out of RI to get the lab tests to back up to flower and they will looks nice hung up for show and good for a portfolio when meeting new patients and keeping it the garden professional. Garden equipment might change due to upgrades coming so those will all be noted.

5xbIb.jpeg

Placed all 10 seeds in a cup of water and seed husks were scuffed lightly.
picture.php

Last edited:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Update

So 4/10 have cracked and showing tap roots. The others are back in the cup of water and i can see that they are swelling up so thats a good sign!! Place the 4 seeds into Riot Root cubes and are now in the humidity dome.
picture.php

picture.php

The Coco based soil i will be using
picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
10 beans 10 tails over here, I decided to try out karmic farmers germ method with these cherryjuana and some old school reeferman potent purple and original sol blockhead since the addition of h2o2 is suppose to help seed oxygenation. I see the madness in this method, 1/4" taproots in 24 hours:biggrin:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ AbirdIn: Nice next time i think im gonna try that method on some beans. You gonna start up a log for these testers cant wait to see what they bring to the table.

Been thinking of also popping the ChemD x Sharksbreath too so we will see :tiphat: If they dont get germinated in the next few days then a month into veg of the cherryjuana ill start em up but shit there so tempting

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yes indeed, will be started here shortly. in all honesty, it works better than I thought it would on newer made beans. the others beng tested with it are from years ago so those my not go regardless, but I like what Im seeing with the cherryjuanas. I wish I had his bubba S1s here already to run along side em, that would be awesome.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
7 out of 10 germinated but waiting for the other 1 to pop out of the rapid root cube. Got 6/7 planted and are nice little seedlings that are welcomed into the world.

Watered plain water PH'ed @ 6.3

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts