What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyed GanjA???

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Until tonight, I wouldn't have believe it existed...Straight up dyed purple nuggets!!!
I was wowed at first, then after handling and inspecting, I thought something was off....then, I notice that the ganja had dyed my fingers purple...fucking gross!
Anyone know what people are using to do this shit?
Anything for money, eh? disturbing.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
To the person that found my post not helpful...just to let you know, I was talking the cheapest thing I could think...it was not racial...(Just a guess):tiphat:

Actually, I've seriously heard of people using grape cool-aid to dye bud. They make the mix thicker than normal, dip the dry bud in it, it takes on the color. (haven't seen it first hand, but I heard dealers talking about doing it, they would also add candy flavoring drops to bud)

JOJO420

Veteran
LOSERS

LOSERS

Yup I know a guy that uses that candy flavoring drops. What a loser. he has every flavor imaginable and uses it to make his pounds smell like the name he gives them. I thought that was as low as it goes till I saw the dyed buds post,lol anything for a buck,lol

Hubbleman

Veteran
Yup I know a guy that uses that candy flavoring drops. What a loser. he has every flavor imaginable and uses it to make his pounds smell like the name he gives them. I thought that was as low as it goes till I saw the dyed buds post,lol anything for a buck,lol

:rolleyes:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what the hell it is that they are using..."floral dye" is what I read in an article regarding some dyed ganja in a Ca. dispensary...
We are talking about a lot of herb, too...not just some dickhead experimenting on a quarter to make a $100...I'll tell ya that where I'm at this shit is flooding...
I wanna make a Public Service Announcement regarding it, TELL THE TOWNSPEOPLE!!!!

designer

The problem is the market. What kind of smoker wants purple weed? At best, in nature, it is just another mutation. It should never make the weed taste better or make a better high. Some of the worst weed I had in the last year was purple.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i dont know whats the deal with purple nugz....the big myth "purple haze"......lol

i know if you give the plantz some water with food coloring short befor harvest the turn out in any color you want!!!

ive seen black, purple, light blue and yellow buds in the past.....never touched them...

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know whats the deal with purple nugz....the big myth "purple haze"......lol

i know if you give the plantz some water with food coloring short befor harvest the turn out in any color you want!!!

ive seen black, purple, light blue and yellow buds in the past.....never touched them...

REALLY ?

I need pictures please if someone has done this, cause i have tried this with no success (personal experiment - no gimmick/sale)
And i have never heard of anyone else getting it to show through the green of the plant.

:edit: not calling you a liar friend :friends: just really keen on seeing it actually done since i failed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts