What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

Ill have a new headie very soon. just waitin to go to a store and think of my options.so i posted some pics of bud. please let me know which pieace u would take out of your statsh for a new claw or lee.

thanks
Mazar
51059IMG_2180.JPG

Da PUrps
51059IMG_1325.JPG

SSH
51059IMG_2095.JPG

Let me know cause i cant decide which strain i want to use for my new member to the family for its welcomein bowl in its honor.

C

CTSV

I'd go SSH...

RooR Head: What's the difference in all the RooRs. Are the Blue labels thinner or something. They are not that expensive...

I really like the Ziggy and the Terminator at EDIT... 750+ though OUCH!

I like your style CTSV...Definitley go w/the SSH!!

Like you, I've been wondering what all the differences are w/the ROOR glasswarez... I've tried to navigate their website..ROOR.de, but it is cluttered and doesn't function well on my pc for some reason...annoying to say the least...

How's that new tube working for you? I like the taller models myself, but clearing full milk can be a sweat breaking experience...

oohcow

green labels are the thickest at 7mm..

but yeah , the difference is the thickness... there's like 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, and orange which is like "zumo" whhich means someting i fogot...

RooR HeaD

Well their are many differences in german roors! the blue ones r sick for the price but they r real thin but the funny thing is the blue label roors r thicker then any american made bong and its boro which is top of the line glass u can blow with. and like i stated if u take care of your glass it really doesnt matter how thin it is youll b fine if u get one. and hey man who am i to aprove your purchase im no better cause i own roors let that be known to all of u i just enjoy nice glass thats all.

but yea theirs the blue label roors they r 3.0mms thick,then u go up to 3.2mms,next would b the zumos which is 4.2 mms,then u step up to 5mms which r the thickness of all the roors i own then last would b the 7mms which r sick but a lil pricey cause if u hold a 5mm u wouldnt realy see a purpose to spend the extra money on a 7 but if u have the doe shit spend it and get a 7 cause they r bad ass and so strong. and for special roors every once in a while like for the glass cup durin the cannabis cup they make 9mm roors but only once in a while. as for the ziggy and terminator hell yea they r sick one day il break and spend the money on the ziggy i own one of the 66 made zziggy slides and love it and i want a worked german roor diffuser so bad! and if u saw a roor like that in person u would understand the price. as for the terminator u do know theirs a real RUBY in that pieace right roor.de alos uses real certified diamonds as well. shit is sick i want a diamond crown mouth pieace but your talking 10 thousand dollors belive me i asked i when i was thinkin of haveing my own custom blown.

yea the ssh is a real crazy high thanks for the input tha will b the strain then!

peace
ROOR

chicalyx

Good rundown.

One thing though, Blue Labels (3mm) def aren't thicker than any 'american made bong'. As you know, Roor US goes up to 9mm as well, and dozens of other American tube companies make tubes over 3mm thick.

I wouldn't get a Zumo unless you already have a bunch of other tubes.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Well their are many differences in german roors! the blue ones r sick for the price but they r real thin but the funny thing is the blue label roors r thicker then any american made bong and its boro which is top of the line glass u can blow with.

the thickness part is far from true...

RooR HeaD

Yes companys like usa roor make thiker bongs BUT the blue label 3mms r made from boro which a 3mm boro bong is stronger then a 9mm american glass bong hence thats why i said thicker. i should of been more clear they may not b thicker in the mm sense but they r stronger i guess im tryin to say. and ive used blue labels at coffe shops in adam and they r heavier then any toros,phxs,phires ive held and im not tryin to b an ass in no way im just talkin from my own experiences. ive held a 1500 dollor toro with 31 arms and the 3mm thick german boro roors r heavier. im not sayin thats a bad thing im just sayin it had more weight to it. i guess i should of been more clear thats only reason i said thicker.

steve thats some fresh blue berry man looks tastey and nnice milk shot real nice!

RooR HeaD

These 2 bongs r the same mms but one is german which is boro and the other is american made with american glass blowers use or it could b chineese glass i dont know that whole thing is a mystery to me. but to the point the german bong had so much more weight to it and just felt so much stronger in your hands.

51059IMG_0124.JPG

oldshcool milk shoot i should have new pics of the jason lee slide in the hippy ill post soon just got to get around to startin a new album!
51059IMG_1692.JPG

and another way to prove its stronger when i bough my roor jars with the cork tops in amsterdam the lady said oh this jar threw it 10 feet up in the air and let it fal to the wood floor and it didnt break u do that with a american glass jar it would break to a million pieaces ive broke a few 420 jars!

Sleestak

Yes companies like usa roor make thiker bongs BUT the blue label 3mms r made from boro

This has been said before, but maybe hearing it once more will help..

ALL clear glass bongs are made from borosilicate, or boro as you say. Roor US and Roor DE use identical (Schott) boro tubing. The quality difference between "Roor boro" and cheaper boro is extremely negligible...the quality difference between the glass used in Roor DE and Roor US bongs is nonexistent.

a 3mm boro bong is stronger then a 9mm american glass bong hence thats why i said thicker.

A 3mm bong is never going to be 'stronger' than 9mm bong of similar quality. I don't care what country it's from.

RooR HeaD

slee u r so wrong but hey man if u cant deal with the facts so b it not gonna hert me in any way. considering i was talkin to the owner of headin to hertel who by the way is a blower and i asked if toros r made with boro and he laughed at me and said do u know how much a toro would b if it was made with boro 3000 easily. so who am i gonna listen to a person who owns american bongs or a blower who owns des and toros. ill let u decide that. and yes a 3mm german roor has alot more weight to it then a 9mm usa roor u dont belive me well ive used both so im pretty sure i would b able to decifer the difference for myself.

AS FOR THE USA ROORS USE THE SAME GLASS U R JUST A MORONE FOR THAT COMMENT WHY DO U THINK MOST PEOPLE BUY AMERICAN ROORS INSTEAD OF GERMANS CAUSE THEY R CHEAPER AND WHY R THEY CHEAPER CAUSE THEY WERE MADE WITH CHEAPER GLASS ROOR USA USES CHINEESE COLORING GLASS ON SOME OF THEIR TUBES NOW R U GONNA TELL ME THAT CHINEESE BULLSHIT IS AS NICE AS BORO U R WRONG MAN FACE FACTS AND MOVE ON.

as for the new budshots man they r fresh real nice gear how is bc bud never tryed it?

RooR HeaD

by the way nice bong man sorry not to mention that in my last post looks like she holds alot of ice thats always a treat for some great gear nice and smooth with great taste doesnt get any better then that.

roor usa uses the same glass as german made roors im still baffeled wih that post u def own a usa roor dont u?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
and yes a 3mm german roor has alot more weight to it then a 9mm usa roor u dont belive me well ive used both so im pretty sure i would b able to decifer the difference for myself.

sorry but no not at all.

shcott boro is not 3 times as dense as china boro. and toro uses boro though it may be from china and not from schott.

Status
Not open for further replies.