What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fuckin lost seeds..

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check the post office, they were sitting on one of my packages for a month before those fu**ups sent me a notice. lazy, good for nothing postal workers!

mr. gt

I just ordered from the 'tude and they 'left out' 5 packs of seeds. I'm definitely feeling you

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard lots of shitty stories about attitude, I would always avoid 3rd party seed sellers.

LEF

Veteran
If that would happen to me, I would think twice about sending for that amount ever again (now that I have heard your story, I will learn from your troubles) and instead work on placing two or more orders next time.

good luck man

mr. gt

just to update I received my other items. they shipped a second package. They only told me of 1 of the tracking numbers which led to confusion at home as to why did I purchase 'hair curlers'. Thank god I'm a quick thinker..

didn't mean to thread jack

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
slow mail

were you asked to remove the vendors name? <rhetorical question.

don't care who it was. there are going to be fuckups no matter how prudent, ethical or honest in any business is.
EDIT: I am a retailer, honest & ethical but shit happens.

make smaller, less complicated orders. those people work at a place that sells cannabis seeds, do you think 'they' get high at breakfast, lunch and dinner??? pay more for shipping smaller orders.. KISS.. throw an xrtra $10, $20 in, in cash with the 'registered' mail.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ATT-T-DE used to be decent. Anymore (saw it happening when they more or less restructured 3 yrs. ago), customer service slid down that slippery slope into an abyss. Better to go with other seeders.

Last edited:

usda101

Missing seeds ,no customs tape no way to prove they have been taken . Waiting to see how it will be resolved . I only have had one previous issue with them . Beans that would not germ after ordering them twice . They sent me more beans and i was verry happy so i have nothing bad to say . Just need this cleared up .

LEF

Veteran
I ordered some seeds, and in one pack i got 1 germ. They told me that since no one else complained, that they couldnt do anything about it.

usda101

WOW . I found my seeds , this has to be the most discreet shipping ever . I dont want to give there methods away . All i will say is open any random items with a hammer . Glad i did'nt throw it away , there is no way customs or anyone else would find them the way they were shipped .

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
WOW . I found my seeds , this has to be the most discreet shipping ever . I dont want to give there methods away . All i will say is open any random items with a hammer . Glad i did'nt throw it away , there is no way customs or anyone else would find them the way they were shipped .

What seedbank was that?

Dr Watt

Who What
I started a thread Lost Seeds Thread but not up so far : Hope you enjoy my ruminations ... btw I had seeds in store and used very good quality freebies (seed zmen) with some good germinaition rates (freebies) I expect 100% for paid for seeds.. ok PASTE >>>>

I've just lost two orders from Seedsmen. With guns, drugs and tobacco to look for and seeds being so small in an envelope - I'm surprised to have lost 2 from last 5 orders.

I'm sus on mail going from Spain to Heathrow then Oz when it should go straight to New Dehli (for eg.)

Thought about Royal Mail (Heathrow) having a bodgy employee who identifies a too large container of seeds and steals some - repeatedly !!!! Hard to sell, possible, need a crim link to a retailer where they could be sold legit again - not likely.

I wanna know - I would like to find out -->> % of seed orders > LOST (edit) Answer 10>30% loss depending on destination - worryingly high!

for instance if 5% of orders are lost then you losing 2 is possible - if it is 1% then one in 10,000 chance - why don't they resend - any ideas other readers.

A crook customer could buy $1000 seeds, insured, lie about delivery and get full replacement for $15. I hope I'm not paying. Thinking about it not many crims invest money just to save 50% so not likely - anyway insurance should reflect the $ value and I conclude no insurance needed for orders under $100 aud for eg.

I thought that common plain mail was just as good because of the volumes (infact it should be very low % loss imo and so I think Fauna and Flora SCANNERS at Heathrow maybe, Oz definitely ? do they have same scanner system at LA or NY - ARE THE LOSS RATES THE SAME PER DESTINATION - IF SO THEN HEATHROW COULD BE ALL OF IT edit any border control has detection devices, and if used, appears they are very effective - detection rate 20% 10>30% depending on destination). Then I didn't receive a plain parcel so I re-ordered with TRACKING >> wait 3.5 weeks (it should take 3 to 10 days). Seedsmen seeds are legit and today's seeds are pretty good - but they don't arrive ! HA HA HA HA

Last edited: