What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

breeding with multiple males without open pollination

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
More... NOT coming...
I've had to log back on 3 fucking times just to post this!
Im really getting sick of this shit!

Try using the search function!

I've tried looking but I'm not sure if I'm typing the right thing to pull it up. I've even turned to Google and looking specifically for links in forums but I wasn't lucky :(

weedtoker

Veteran
Just out of pure curiosity, are you trying to "gangbang" with several unrelated males like agriculture does sometimes, or trying to achieve a more timed released, for example, from males of the same fam that open at different timings? In anyway, good luck dipping your toes in the chucking water, makes ya grow (maybe pun, but also true).

Cheers

Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

You can spray your plant directly after polinating,so just apply polen and minute
after that spray water over hole polinated bud.. dont need to wait overnight
with baggie over branch...

I used to wait an hour, ... a minute is all it takes!? tried and true?

G

Gr33nSanta

I used to wait an hour, ... a minute is all it takes!? tried and true?

sorry it was answered twice some posts earlier.

When I sex my plants, the day the males show sex I pick the one I will use and take it in upstairs bathroom by a window and I dont use a lightbulb. I can always get them to give me pollen, I might use a lightbulb in the darker months...

There are no air movement up there and never had issue with pollen floating from upstairs to the growroom in the basement.