What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers 2017 Bubbakush x Purple PCK Fem

ULMW

I enjoyed a lovely spliff of this fine fine Herb for the first time yesterday. It was sublime. The smell and taste are perhaps even sweeter than the BubbaHash which I absolutely Love.
Here the Purple PCK adds sweetness and uplifts the high too. This tastes and smells as good as it does growing. The amazingly potent Bubbakush katsu cut shows fully her potency and strength to hold you. Gives some great body high to begin with, before a delightful cerebral tickle is noticable. Puts that feel good vibe thru your body from head to toe. Another good one for med users. I found my back pains relieved and mentally uplifted and free from concerns. Truly Irie Herbs.
Only warning I would say is that it is very LOUD!!! Smells strong in grow and especially during drying, curing and when smoked.
Enjoy and get a pack whiile you can.
Thank You Ace Seeds.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you ULMW for all your updates on this one and on all the new different strains you are growing from us, much appreciated! :huggg:

I also love the way how the hashy, earthy, 'wet forest after the rain' aromas from the afghani Bubba Kush blend with the very sweet and fruity terpenes from the Purple PCK mother 2002.

The effect of this new, yet 'old school' type of afghani/paki hashplant hybrid is not overpowering or dirty, it's a very well focused, clean, happy and pleasant/relaxing indica smoke, with a very pleasurable and rich terpene profile.

ULMW

Thanks to you ULMW for all your updates on this one and on all the new different strains you are growing from us, much appreciated! :huggg:

I also love the way how the hashy, earthy, 'wet forest after the rain' aromas from the afghani Bubba Kush blend with the very sweet and fruity terpenes from the Purple PCK mother 2002.

The effect of this new, yet 'old school' type of afghani/paki hashplant hybrid is not overpowering or dirty, it's a very well focused, clean, happy and pleasant/relaxing indica smoke, with a very pleasurable and rich terpene profile.

:tiphat:

God Bless and Keep You Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.

I and everybody who trys your Bubbakush hybrids loves them!
A really refined herb for enjoying after a fine meal in the evening.
Even just a one stick in the evening holds me deep enough to really treasure this strain. Great med properties. Let it hit your body and allow the vibes to rise into your heavens ( head) and behold a super tranquil focused and conscious awakening experience. The body is pain free and as the high slows down, a warm sleepy feel ushers in and deep rest follows.

Latest posts

Latest posts