What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Governors ask Trump to chill

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

P-NUT

Veteran
No because its all retarded shit. Let see retards with guns and no brains threatening the president is laughable because those ignorant fucks are too broke to afford food how they gonna get to a golf course in FL. The 2nd 1 is laughable because n korea should have been handled by bush in 2001 instead of invading a bunch of countries to steal their oil and restore the world heroin supply. The 3rd is laughable because who doesnt know the clintons are shady pieces of shit. So yeah its laughable or really sad depending on how you look at it.

budbasket

Forgot Clinton won the election over a year ago. And this thread was about her administration, and her attorney General, wanting to go after legal states.

What does the trump plane/air force one pic have to do with anything?

Also forgot the governors were asking Clinton to chill...

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
No because its all retarded shit. Let see retards with guns and no brains threatening the president is laughable because those ignorant fucks are too broke to afford food how they gonna get to a golf course in FL. The 2nd 1 is laughable because n korea should have been handled by bush in 2001 instead of invading a bunch of countries to steal their oil and restore the world heroin supply. The 3rd is laughable because who doesnt know the clintons are shady pieces of shit. So yeah its laughable or really sad depending on how you look at it.

picture.php

P-NUT

Veteran
I hope you were trying to show the ignorance of trump supporters and not trying to be a patriotic christian. Please read ezekiel 22 and youll see how absurd that meme is. That whole verse is about God being pissed off at the leaders of His people and saying He is gonna smash them. Heres ezekiel 29 and 30 notice whats being said. 29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. Its obviously not talking about a wall to keep out the stranger but a wall of holiness to keep away Gods fury. This verse basically condems trump. Now thats once again is some laughable shit or really sad depending on how you look at it. I personally find it beyond sad that christians are being led astray by such an obviously evil man. Trump makes a mockery of christianity and really makes all christians that support him look like hypocrites.

dddaver

Veteran
Bozo:

Paraphrased: "It's better that people just think you an idiot than for you to open your mouth removing all doubt". Or updated to fit today's communications. "It's better that people just think you an idiot than to post on forums removing all doubt"

Gry

Why , the big pile on after a single post with a link
which says the FBI came to visit ?
Manafort a pal of yours or something?

Gry

Wondering how this thread generated any traffic at all, given the letter mentioned in post #1 was sent prior to the inauguration.