What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liberty Ridge Farms 2017

Shooters

I just ordered some more PCK x Kali China and while I was there picked up some Auto Malawi x Northern Lights to give a go in the green house this spring and summer. I'll see just how big I can get them before they flip themselves into flower at 5 weeks!!!

I'm excited!!

Shooters

I do indeed smoke in there at times during the winter, but I try to minimize it and keep the exhaust fan going, plants can't exhale smoke, so it doesn't do them much good when I do. I've just about got both greenhouses ready for planting, can't wait for the spring planting!

Shooters

Yesterday I received my order from Ace!! Like Christmas all over again! I've already started soaking some of the Auto Malawi x NorthernLights Fem and a couple PCKxKC Fem, I was even tempted to start some of the fresh pack of Ace Mix seeds but I had already started four from my previous pack.

Here are some pics of Zamaldelica #10, 11 & AT 7 all of which are at 80 days, both of the ZD's have started tossing out some nanners (I stress my plants) so both will be giving me some feminized S1's

ZD10
picture.php

picture.php

ZD11
picture.php

picture.php

AT 7
picture.php

Shooters

Here is my Ace Mix #4 which is just shy of 6 weeks, it got some open pollination from my #3 mix male, seeds seem to be developing nicely!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Ace Mix #4 is done, I took it at one day over 8 weeks as the pistils died and browned, still not sure what it is, but I am revegging the plant on the good chance I'll like it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trimmed buds hanging to dry:
picture.php

Seeded buds pollinated by Zamaldelica
picture.php

Shooters

Here is AT #7 at 14weeks, I took the top cola after it fell over at just past 13weeks which is the bud hang drying:

picture.php

picture.php

Here is ZD10 at 14weeks, the nanners and S1 seeds are swelling up nicely, this smells of meat and spice with a hint of wood:

picture.php

Here is ZD11 also at 14weeks, this one smells of meat only, has some huge colas:

picture.php

And finally here is my cross of Zamaldelica F2 x Peyote Purple at about two weeks of 11/13 after a re-veg:

picture.php

Shooters

And so it has begun:

Large greenhouse has new trellis' for doing vertical screens of green; left will be the PCK x Kali China fem 04 and the right one is on hold for one of Dave Couliers' Durban Poison tester seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

PCK x Kali China 04

picture.php

Auto Malawi x Northernlights 01

picture.php

Peyote Purple 03

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I wish you the best Shooters. Zamaldelica x Peyote Purple f2. That sounds like a great treasure to work. I'm still erecting my first greenhouse. waiting for a calm day or two to pull covers over frame. I may implement your lattice technique along my north side. It looks like it is very effective for you. Peace

gorilla ganja

Nice to see everything out in the sun. You have some great genetics going this year.
I've watched Dave grow out the Durban a few times. Really looking forward to see what you can do in that greenhouse with Dave Couliers Durban Poison. Should be some monsters this year. I hope everything finishes in time.
Is that copper wire enough to keep slugs away?

Peace GG

Shooters

Thanks farmerlion. I use those vertical trellis' to save space, by training the plant into a flat plane, otherwise one plant will take over each bay. I'm planning to run six in there this year and I think the auto Malawi will help keep thing manageable with space.

Hi gorilla ganja, yep the copper wire keeps the slugs off the plants, I'm looking around for enough to line the G.H. perimeter to keep them out altogether, till then I just need them to stay off the seedling till they are big enough that the slugs will leave them alone. Slugs love those tender seedlings...

Borderliner

Shooter thanks for mentioning copper wire to repel slugs. Every time think about doing outdoor grow think about the pests that come with along for the ride. Cool idea with the trellis:tiphat:

gorilla ganja

I know the copper works. I usually see a band of it, but if wire is enough to keep the buggers off the plants that is good to know.

thanks GG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest Shooters :) What a beautiful Zamaldelica cola!

I'm glad to see you are trying our first auto flowering strain (Auto Malawi x NL) outdoors this year. Best wishes for the season!

Shooters

And now we have some Auto Malawi x NL:

#1 is at 5 1/2 weeks has started flowering already, I made a critical error when planting these first three I used solo cups instead of going direct to their outdoor spots, the transplant process stunted them so they are short compared to the ones Dubi shows in the sticky thread. I'm starting more, one in the ground and one in a three gallon pot.

picture.php

picture.php

#03 at about 4 weeks and also starting flower

picture.php

picture.php