What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here is another pheno 1, done indoors, dumbass frosty af.

picture.php

Wellandwitham

Snow Moon around 7 weeks. Really nice lemony smell since week 3. Very frosty and sticky resin. Outgrew the 7l pot and orgainic soil mix. This is a hungry girl. Just need to nurse her over the finish line...

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Wellandwitham,

What a beautiful Purple PCK 2002 pheno you got from our Snow Mooon limited edition! :) And done in just 7 weeks of flowering!
Congrats on the harvest. Wish you enjoy her! :thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Snow Moon fem is already out of stock.

Snow Moon fem is already out of stock.

Hi all,

I would like to thank all the growers that support our limited editions. :thank you:

Snow Moon fem limited edition is already out of stock, the standard/regular version is still available (while stock lasts):

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/snowmoonstd.html

Since there was not a Snow Moon thread in the sticky zone of this thread i'm going to stick this one while Snow Moon standard/regular is still available and while Snow Moon pics are being posted.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks Dubi for these genetics. I had one beautiful male last season. (very colorful) I was able to finish the single female of it I had also. While this season I have been much more focused on your longer flowering genetics. I will certainly be coming back to some of your Indica strains and hybrids. I'm glad I had the insight to buy multiple packs last season. They are waiting for their time to shine. Peace

cronicle

After cure how do you Rate snow moon ..
Your plants look the best of of what has been posted. All
Info is apreceated !

After cure how do you Rate snow moon ..
Your plants look the best of of what has been posted. All
Info is apreceated !

Snowmoon is the tastiest smoke for me out of the half dozen Ace strains past outdoor season. Just a very attractive taste on the exhale...like a fine wine...taste ! After a 3-4 month cure. Its also very rot resistant in subtropics and clones great and grow vigorous and trouble free. I had the purple pheno. And the high is a beautiful combo of pleasant body and happy mind. Can be strong. Lovely smoke. Find myself grabing it over other ace selections. Look 4 my thread- Aces up the Sleeve.

Koondense

Veteran
Very cool,
how do you think SnowMoon would perform in crosses?
I'm searching for an interesting male and snow moon + violeta are near the top of my list.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bushbandit,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about Snow Moon :yes:

Glad you rate her among the tastiest strains of our catalog that you have tried so far. :ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very cool,
I'm searching for an interesting male and snow moon + violeta are near the top of my list.

Hi Koondense,

In terms of stabilty and predictability in outcrosses, i think Violeta is a better choice, as Snow Moon it's still in unstable poly hybrid status, but this doesn't mean you can't produce excellent crosses with Snow Moon if you are willing to deal with more variability of phenos in the outcome. Although both strains are very good hashplants, non related with the more classic aghani hybrids available today.

Very cool,

Interesting you say Violeta as this is what I plan to find a male for my fem snowmoon this coming season. I made some big dark seeds with a Violeta male over a ZamalHash girl and grew out one female from the cross. Now that was a very tasty vigorous plant. Is in the Ace crosses thread not to far back. Actually ran it next to a Violeta girl and I prefered the ZH×violeta cross. Gunna do some some other crosses with a violeta male. PCKxKC. AND PCKxERDPURT.. make some more relaxing crosses . Its fun.
Thanks Dubi and crew.

Hi Bushbandit,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about Snow Moon :yes:

Glad you rate her among the tastiest strains of our catalog that you have tried so far. :ying:

Yes is quite pronounced the lovely favours. Enjoyable. Wish I had some more. Keep up the good work , well appreciated here.

cronicle

How would you rate the strength of the Snowmoon. I know taste can make
You enjoy the flavor so you end up in a good place! I have them germing now!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi cronicle,

The strong points of Snow Moon are her refined and complex terpene profile, easiness of growth, very good adaptability to different climates and to different indoor style of grows, fast flowering time, high resin production and moderate/small and manageable size.

The strength of effect is moderate, but very pleasurable, clean, social, 'feel good' relaxed and balanced indica type of effect.

If you are looking for stronger PCK hybrids then Malawi x PCK is the best choice.

Hope it helps.

G

The strong points of Snow Moon are her refined and complex terpene profile, easiness of growth, very good adaptability to different climates and to different indoor style of grows, fast flowering time, high resin production and moderate/small and manageable size.
Also add her looks:)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sure Syd ;) Thanks for the reminder, the colorful pakistani pheno of Snow Moon is a true beauty :huggg:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I'm glad I still have a few packs of these genetics. I had one beautiful male two seasons ago. I'm pretty sure Snow Moon will be in the line up for next season. I have decided to cut down on plant count. Only one plant per grow bag. I have several Indica dominant strains that will get their time in the greenhouse next year.

Syd the pictures of your plant are beautiful my friend. Thanks for sharing! Peace

cronicle

I'm going to run the Moon , as they are up for less than a month now , along with GT, Congo & Panama. I have gotten hints of lemon at times with just walking in the room! I like flavor & I see people liking
That so hey, all for that. Enjoy your break
Dubi!

Latest posts

Latest posts