Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers

Thread Title Search
Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2013, 11:50 PM #41
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
thanks dhf... for now, till the corral gets raised the top is off.... gettn some 2x4 chunks or something to lift it up, then the top of the grow can will be put back on...

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 01-18-2013 at 04:20 AM..
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:03 PM #42
forkup

forkup will become famous soon enoughforkup will become famous soon enoughforkup will become famous soon enough
I'm with fred, I'm a light greedy mofo to. I can't stand to see light on the floor on a flat setup or past the plants in a vert setup... gotta have that reflectix completely surrounding the plants ftw.

This is a wild setup, do you have any issues with the lower plants wicking the water from plants higher up? This is gonna look good when stretch fills in the voids.
forkup is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 06:19 PM #43
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
no problems w that yet.... not that i can tell, been watering the top cup tilli t drains to the base pot and watering the base pot as well.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:34 AM #44
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

burn

so

upon watering the cups thru... medium compacted......

and like the leaning tower of pisa w the earth shrinking beneath her.... one o the towers began to tip.... one got rather close to the light and was badly burnt:

i think it will make it tho.....

i secured the towers to the base pot (w zip ties) pulling them upright, hopefully this wont happen again....
making me want to put up that metal barrie rbetween bulb and plant canopy...

the rest are fine compared to this one, altho not entirely untouched.

the reflectis is raised, making a difference for sure...

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 01-18-2013 at 04:19 AM..

Old 01-18-2013, 03:37 AM #45
GMax

ghetto fabulous

Old 01-18-2013, 04:38 AM #46
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future
Reflectix raised, very good call.

How are the cups held to the stake? Zip ties? One? One at each end?

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 AM #47
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

ya silver, you had the right idea, getn that off the ground makes for a nice intake, better fan beneath the bulb will do it proper also.

at this point, many zip ties at the top & bottom & in some cases one in the middle, in hindsight, one each would have overbuilt it nicely as a fail safe....

Old 01-18-2013, 06:46 PM #48
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

still too hot w the top on,

also i think i will extend veg a tad to recover from the light burn that happened to a few plants.... altho i reeeeaaaaallly wanted to flip this weekend.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 PM #49
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I love this setup. You could be on a first name basis with the 7-11 people or simply known as the "big gulp guy"

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2013, 12:45 AM #50
sweetestsin420