Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers

Thread Title Search
Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 04:59 PM #11
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
Sweet . Wrap each cup in mylar as someone mentioned . Could revolutionize the way some closet setups does things . Got me brainstorming a hydro style setup .
usda101 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 PM #12
whatthe215

whatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of lightwhatthe215 is a glorious beacon of light
lookin healthy, just grabbin my seat.
whatthe215 is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2013, 11:41 PM #13
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
1kw bulb died.... that's what i get for re-using
that's the cheap bastard backlash getting me.
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 01:14 AM #14
Kit Kat

Kit Kat will become famous soon enoughKit Kat will become famous soon enough
I love the ingeniousness of this set up, definitely frugal.

Are the plants going to be trained wider than they are or is that the width with 5 total stacks?
Kit Kat is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 AM #15
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
kit kat, thanks 4 stopping in; not sure exactly what ur askin @ the 5 stacks width....
ideally the donut would be full-ish of plant matter, but w only 5 towers of plants & plants being this size (which is prolly a lil large for this kinda grow, bt maybe not) i will be depending upon them streching in early flowering to fill this space.

im trainin them out, as wide as i can get them, ideally to fill the donut of lite.

i have considered using a metal mesh ring inbetween the canopy and light to further train the branches outward as well as keeping them a safe (& hopefully ideal) distance from the light.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:39 AM #16
Kit Kat

Kit Kat will become famous soon enoughKit Kat will become famous soon enough
I meant the towers (when I said stacks) but you definitely answered my question with your response.
Kit Kat is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:26 AM #17
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

glad it helped, im considering throwing another tower or even 2 in here and just sayin F&%# it to the plant count vibes.... problem is they would most likely not be 2 towers of chunky diesel, which makes me think leave it as is.... ever tinkering.... i could do 2 more twisted towers of "pink" pheno flo x grim (best yet) and that would be exciting for me indeed.

also, considering some kinda sideways veg where clones come straight out of cloner/ rockwool tray & dome into the big cups, on shelves, then stack them after a week or 2 on the shelves (choosing alpha clones, culling bullshiter & mutants) just the obvious stuff to create a perpetual type scenario... simply ideally.

also,
wasnt the used bulb (which i replaced w. a brand new hortilux anyhow), it was the ballast that went, which i also replaced today w one from storage.
& tomorrow i plan on getting some reflectix to wrap the entire cup-colosseum then this thing is more or less on auto-pilot except for watering every other day or so.

I'm considering bottom feeding as well to prevent the bottom pot from compacting & see how well capillary action will draw moisture up from a tray under the base pot.

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 01-15-2013 at 07:00 AM..

Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 PM #18
high life 45
Seen your Member?

high life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to all
Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers

I'm diggin the towers!
Subd!

Food is medicine, medicine is food.

high life 45 is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM #19
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:25 PM #20
redbudduckfoot

redbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of lightredbudduckfoot is a glorious beacon of light
sick man. big ups to The Bonzez.........

rbdf