What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Of the Season Nominations - Winter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrift

Veteran
cool idea! ill have to look around a bit, there r some really good journals going on! good luck everyone :joint:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drift i was just looking thru ur coco thread..... thinkn on nominating u cuz ur newer thread is so killer....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
buuuuuump

buuuuuump

BUMP

anyone else got any suggestions? there should be lilke 3 or four contestants at least eh?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Avinash.miles:
If any of the threads you like fits the requests, then you should officially nominate it. Hope others will come in with their nominations too. Come on IcMag!
The more nominations we have to choose from, the more entertaining the voting will be!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to nominate PuReKnOwLeDgE if possible. Great thread.
30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=237807

It inspired me to run his soil mix. Loving it. :canabis:
Can't say enough, he responds to all questions, great room set up, all details from the ground up, tons of pics, and updated every step of the way.
Awesome guy too.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets get some more nominations guys! Many out there are worthy,who is your favorite???

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna nominate:
user: Jbonez
thread :"she said no......"
link:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248566

reason: kickass diy vert cab, plus new cup tower idea that is interesting enough for me to copy it and give his new tech. a try. lots of diy style conversations about vert, nutes, and experimenting.

:::edit::::
thread is closed and Jbonez is banned.....
i guess this one isnt really in the running anymore, the thread did degrade quickly after i nominated it..... shame.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to slip mine in at the last minute, i feel like there are so many more worthy candidates out there also....

jm420

Veteran
a little casey jones and freinds couldnt hurt

since I cant nominate myself TG got it going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts