What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anymore beer cup contest?

takkada

i missed the last contest , but im working on a beautiful beer cup project now. picks coming soon, just for fun.:dance013::thank you::huggg:

vapedg13

Veteran
I won the last beer cup comp I was in...40.5g :)

004-28.jpg

008-15.jpg

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want a crack at this. I did the one square foot challenge. A beer cup challenge sounds fun.

DeoXy

Nice win vapedg13:good:.. thats a nice result for such a small continer..how did u avoid the tip over from the top weight?.. especially when they drank up the water and the container lightened.. also were you watering on a daily basis all the way thru just to keep up especially later in flower?

thanks for the insight.. might do something like this just for fun :)

DeoXy

If a couple ppl decide to want to do one of these contests and start a thread just for shitz n gigglez please let me know.. got a stack of red solo cups and some clones waiting for a nice fun challenge :D

vapedg13

Veteran
Nice win vapedg13:good:.. thats a nice result for such a small continer..how did u avoid the tip over from the top weight?.. especially when they drank up the water and the container lightened.. also were you watering on a daily basis all the way thru just to keep up especially later in flower?

thanks for the insight.. might do something like this just for fun :)

thanks man...I actually had to water it twice a day towards the end...so it wouldnt tip over :)

flushed once a week just because

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tagged along the last beer cup challenge had a great time watching would def love to participate if the next rolls around

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I saw beer cup I thought you guys meant drinking games. this grow challenge sounds more fun though. Gonna have to give this try for fun.

Battle-Shots.jpg

svu-drinking-game.jpg

G

greenmatter

^^^^^^ why would you drink out of perfectly good beer cup if you could use it to grow a plant?