What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas picture contest

U

Ultra Current

The windows are made with heated poured sugar and the bud is Sour Diesel. All the gingerbread was also home made.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Merry Christmas

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
hi ojd please dont close this until i post my picture, still the 23rd areound here for at least 8 more hours.... :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not even close lol.. OJD and True should know whom that is.. Dont worry it is a pic that is public so im not showing anything that is privet..

G

guest8905

I put your presents under the tree for you ICMAG family!! I hope you enjoy! Some Island Sweet Skunk, Granddaddy Purple, The White, Girl scout cookies, Jack Frost, Purple Diesel and more!! Plus since we have CSG to thank for putting on the contest i had some special seeds put under the tree for them.....Happy Holidays to everyone, thanks for all the great times!
picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
oh and OJD/deciders,

as far as who is determined the winner... i think a combo of polling/judging would be the best, like they do on american idol I think...

not because i have csg genetics in my pic, oh no, in the interest of a well-rounded competition, heh....

i spent a decent amount of time browsing 2nd hand shops for xmas gear... fun fun fun... thanks op and happy holidays all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

;)