Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Xmas picture contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Xmas picture contest Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 05:52 PM #11
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Dutchgrown Christmass tree:- Thai dragon.

Knighted
Cannawinner is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 03:27 PM #12
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
without the help of a pet? so no animals allowed in the pics?

tis the season to be jolly, I will have my camera ready for those Kodak moments, it would be cool to win!
shmalphy is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 03:36 PM #13
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
There is a separate contest for pets, cant wait to see what you come up with.
Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmalphy View Post
without the help of a pet? so no animals allowed in the pics?

tis the season to be jolly, I will have my camera ready for those Kodak moments, it would be cool to win!
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 05:50 AM #14
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
oh duh haha

I am entering both, is that cool, or is it one entry per person. Or one entry per contest per person? Or unlimited entries??

Sorry to make this complicated LOL.
shmalphy is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 12:50 PM #15
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
You can enter both......i guess a few attempts wont hurt on each one either.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2011, 11:36 PM #16
Han Grolo

Han Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura about
Merry Kushmas!

~Wishing everyone an season filled with peace and tranquility~

OG Kush Christmas tree

Han Grolo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:45 AM #17
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
hmmmmmm........i want to win this
Yo krunch were you the one telling me about the electronic cigarettes that use the hash cartridges?

Now George is dead. Fuck him. George Carlin was
a goddamned motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch bastard kunt
dickhead prick,, and i, for one, will miss him.

George Denis Patrick Carlin R.I.P. 6-22-08

courtesy is contagious... so is Hepatitis B and Crabs

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....53#post1871853

"I would say the majority of the people of the world today are unsane, not insane but unsane. Meaning having been exposed to methods of evaluation that have long been obsolete." -Jacque Fresco
BiG H3rB Tr3E is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 08:08 AM #18
Han Grolo

Han Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura aboutHan Grolo has a spectacular aura about
Good luck BigHerbTree on your quest for e-canna.

Thought I would try and get this thread back on track

Snow Bongs for World Peace!

Han Grolo is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:51 AM #19
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Grolo View Post
Good luck BigHerbTree on your quest for e-canna.

Thought I would try and get this thread back on track

Snow Bongs for World Peace!

Thats SUPERB!!

Knighted
Cannawinner is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:33 PM #20
mendo420
Banned

mendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant future
NICE!
mendo420 is offline Quote