Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Lysergic T-shirt Promo Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Lysergic T-shirt Promo Contest Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 09:45 PM #11
KonradZuse

KonradZuse will become famous soon enoughKonradZuse will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by john cutter View Post
I was excited to get a deep chunk shirt from that site, then I saw it and it's way too feminine. They need to make a legit Deep Chunk shirt.
It looks badass besides the flower... They seriously need some new material haha. I like the ones that are pretty DL. Kush/Haze/Acid are obvious to anyone, while Deep Chunk or C99 aren't. Besides the saying of "Genetics" or the chemdog "no inexperienced tokers" haha.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:09 PM #12
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
We need large mammal sizes.

3XL or 4XL!
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 12:39 PM #13
ak-51

I like these and the idea behind them for the most part. Maybe if I had grown or was growing with any of these strains I would be into getting one.

The problem is that I can't wear a shirt in public that says "I'm a grower!". The ones like Kush and Acid are a little better because ordinary joe would just read that as "I like drugs!"

To be 100% honest, the Freak T-shirt just looks like something that you would get at Hot Topic and that's what I would guess if I saw anybody wearing it. Even if I knew they were growing.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:39 PM #14
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
might be mislabeled sizes. I get shirts from overseas XXL and they are XXL. John if you could ask them to check there shirt sizes there might be a size error happens all the time.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2011, 01:44 PM #15
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
Companies think larger guys are as wide as jeeps and as short as midgets but my problem is the length is always to short but wide enough, fuck you would think some companies would make long enough shirts - the width is ok just makem longer damnit!!

I also buy many of my shirts online and look for xlt to add 2 to 3 inches longer from the back of the neck/shoulders down to my waist...

Cool T shirt, white Isn't my favorite color but hey if you dig white then cool if not gift the t shirt

House of Love Seeds
RoachClip is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2011, 10:08 PM #16
ak-51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoachClip View Post
Companies think larger guys are as wide as jeeps and as short as midgets
I am a normal build on the skinny side and I have an XXL hoodie that still rises above my boxers when I raise my arms up. I guess there's more obese people than people at or above average height.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:56 AM #17
zomboweed
UnDead Member

zomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of light
no problem now ... lysergic shop is out of business ... but they take orders ..:-( ...

I've buyed a shirt the 1 of august .... didn't arrived .... 2 mail ....
this is the answer :
We're very sorry fot the delay.
Our factory closed business and we're trying to find another one to
print the t-shirts.
We will continue to make business as soon as we find another print company.

We've issued you a refund.

I'd like to understand why they continue to collect money even if they can not produce T-shirts.
more seriously it would be a must.
the only good thing is they refund my money .