What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Cool stuff man, I love them all!
icon14.gif

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
...snipped... What is it about dressing up that gets dogs all wound up?

The same thing that makes cats quite difficult subjects! :biglaugh:

Many nice entries...glad to see there are those who got into the Halloween spirit and entered my contest. :good:

NOT ELIGIBLE...........but wanted to still share some of the photos I managed to get of my two cats. Worked on trying to get them still enough to photograph for a few days....they just weren't having it. :biglaugh: FINALLY....after much coaxing, and bribing with organic nip, here's what I managed to capture. :dance013:

Cat #1....Was supposed to be a witch :witch: but wound up having to swap the costume about a bit. :biglaugh:

Up next.....soon as I load them....Cat #2...also known as 'the daft one'. :biggrin:

:pumpkin:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Cat #2 - The DAFT ONE! :biglaugh:

This cat was supposed to be in his biker costume, but didn't like the hat...he favors his cowboy hat that I picked up for him in Bangkok a few years back.

Then after a bit more organic nip...he decided to give the witch costume a bit of a try.

Last edited:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Great pics everyone!!!

DG your cats are precious!

Hope y'all had a great Halloween!!!!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
My familia & friends with faces in makeup and blocked.

I the jester in red & black with my gf a witch in my
homeys backyard going to a house party with familia & friends.

My face is red embarrashed but you cannot see cause mask hides my face.

picture.php

Photorikki

OMG-
This pic is priceless!
What attitude!
I love it.

My cat has long,thick fur too and its all matted again near her tail.
I never thought about getting her a hair cut.
I try to cut that part myself but I think it does need a pro.

[/quote]

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Cats do show their expressions through their faces and DG's grey baby looks like it's saying I am really pissed off so back off and they are so cute and this puuuurty cat above has an expression that's priceless

Bulldog11

Veteran
DG - Your cats are so funny. Kitty number 2 has so much attitude it is funny. I love cats but can't have them with these two bulldogs. They think cats = food. Have fun voting tonight.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics everyone!!! The cats have soooo much expressions on their faces!!!
"Why are you doing this to me??" and "wtf??" hahaha
Great thread!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Cat #2 - The DAFT ONE! :biglaugh:

This cat was supposed to be in his biker costume, but didn't like the hat...he favors his cowboy hat that I picked up for him in Bangkok a few years back.

Then after a bit more organic nip...he decided to give the witch costume a bit of a try.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
R U sure all he had was the organic nip? Sure he did not sneak in some of ur Witches Weed?
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

OH gods, still laughing DG. :bow:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks everyone for all your nice comments about my cats...I love 'em to bits...and they are really good sports...most of the time. :biglaugh:

Cat #2...The Daft One...well, he's 12+ years now...has more frequent traveler miles than many people do. His look/expressions come from living in the dam perhaps too long. :biglaugh: Some of his more memorable moments have been.....just to name a few......

Caused a dozen suited up Dutch coppers to come to a complete halt during my raid in 2003....(he ran out the door and I insisted they all had to stop yanking up my plants and go get him). :good: :biggrin:

Pooped in Gypsy's Jag.... :biglaugh: (Inside his pet carrier ;) )

Curled up and went to sleep in Soma's hemp poncho.

Snuck into the ICM 420 Cup entries several years ago and ate one whole bud of Rez's Sour Diesel entry. :canabis: (Good thing his entry was a bit over...or we'd have had to contemplate giving 'the daft one' a ballot!) :biglaugh:

Ate a chunk of Mazar e Sharif hash Neville gifted me in 1999.

Anyway........thanks....he is a character for sure...and definitely has an easy going, mellow attitude.

OK.....back to the contest. :biggrin:

I'll be going through this thread over the next 24 hrs and attempt to settle upon the winners. I'll post the winners up in a new thread...so please watch for it! Your pic just might be there!

Thank you everyone for taking part in my Halloween photo contest! Hope you enjoyed it! :pumpkin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh Dee....the poof-kitty.....I remember him well sniffing and curling up in my shoes all of the time.....what a kinky-stoner cat!

WasntMe

DG,
Thanks for putting this contest together.
I am such a huge fan of Halloween, for many reasons, and I really do enjoy seeing how others have enjoyed themselves this holiday.

Everyone else,
For those that shared their photos ... thanks for sharing a glimpse of your Halloween fun with the rest of us. This Holiday has been a been a great joy in a dark cloud of a month. This thread has added to my holiday enjoyment and for that I am grateful.

I really do appreciate everyones positive feedback on the carvings I did this year. I had a great deal of fun doing them and it really makes me happy to know that others have appreciated them too. The howling wolf was the hardest one I've done to date and I was very happy with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to practicing over the winter and spring months carving some watermelons too. I hope to someday learn how to do some of that 3D sculpting ... that stuff is sooo incredible.

Thanks again everyone! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
-WasntMe

Status
Not open for further replies.