What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

contest idear

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a contest for the best pic of a really hot bish with a nice ass nug of YOUR homegrown...that should be a parameter...you have to have grown it, and she's gotta be at least a 7 to be considered.

nycnoob

seven years old...? I wouldnt really consider a seven year old to be hot...cute and cuddly sure... but they have to be at least a teen...since i am.. but this is kind of offensive..

Gamera

That's a horrible idea! You should be ashamed. :D that's a 1-10 scale he's reefering to guys.

G

Truly a sick mind at work here. Minor children and drugs. What are you thinking or NOT!

Avid

G

I find the whole idea insulting not just to my intelligence, but to the women who post on this site and brighten all our lives by their presence.

Now back to Growdocs women and weed thread........Gamera, more pics please!!!!

Sleepy

Veteran
i think the young man means a "7" as in 7 on a scale from 1 to 10...

sheesh...now lets see some titties!!!hehehe :sasmokin:

TheSpruceDeuce said:
how about a contest for the best pic of a really hot bish with a nice ass nug of YOUR homegrown...that should be a parameter...you have to have grown it, and she's gotta be at least a 7 to be considered.

i meant on a scale of 1-10. cmon guys.

G

I think some people have read the 1st post wrong and thinks that person is talking about age 7. He is not, he says at least a 7... I am thinking like on a scale... ya know, how guys do... size'in'em up...

Not worded exactly the best, but I don't think he means what some of you think.

Last edited:
G

Nice shot there sprucedeuce but i thought u said you were gonna have the bud sitting on her ass?

shopvac

TheSpruceDeuce said:

lol jeez you guys either are having communication breakdown or someones having a really bad day. :bat: :lurk:

sprucedeuce is talking about classy stuff here guys not some 7 year old pron contest....i mean cmon guys ur flaming him for his idea? did you see the pic he put up? have you seen rez's ad campaign?

i dont even know if he's implying the girls have to be naked, judging by his picture....or even reading his original idea thoruoughly...doesnt even have to be on some ass, it just says a really hot girl [bish] with a nice ass NUG of something YOU grew.

so i say cmon take a look at his pic......shes fuckin hot and lets atleast not flame people so suddenly

Gamera

shopvac said:
lol jeez you guys either are having communication breakdown or someones having a really bad day. :bat: :lurk:

sprucedeuce is talking about classy stuff here guys not some 7 year old pron contest....i mean cmon guys ur flaming him for his idea? did you see the pic he put up? have you seen rez's ad campaign?

i dont even know if he's implying the girls have to be naked, judging by his picture....or even reading his original idea thoruoughly...doesnt even have to be on some ass, it just says a really hot girl [bish] with a nice ass NUG of something YOU grew.

so i say cmon take a look at his pic......shes fuckin hot and lets atleast not flame people so suddenly

Shopvac. Are you calling me a flamer!? (case in point)
Just being playful. I think others are too :D
Now bring on the bnb's.

check out her top. It reads "Pot Pies are Here".

shopvac

lol Gam no worries, wasnt tryin to call anyone anything directly. just dont want to see this place turn into a OG Arena. :yoinks: :dueling: always the beuties in your pics!! :pimp3: :respect:

lol now lets see the hunies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts