Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > The BroomRoom...

Thread Title Search
The BroomRoom... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2017, 06:59 PM #1561
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice
Merry christmasmanday evewyboby...

@Flowanananananddd.... thanks dude hahaaa

Some xmas pics from this am...

Some fag punched my car today... I gotta stop driving in the middle of the road... thats where holidaymakers walk their gay dogs...

I started flushing yesterday... the pics are @6weeks complete... I might even turn down the time another half hour...
Iv been so lazy[read stupid] I havent set the timers up, so Iv been doing it all manually with my phone alarm... oath they put something in the water here.....
SmellyFlorist is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2017, 07:03 PM #1562
SmellyFlorist

SmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really niceSmellyFlorist is just really nice

I received a gift of socks today.... and I was so, so pleased...
Socks at 20 and I was like "fuck really? life blows...."
Socks at 30 and Im Like "fuck yes, some one cares..."

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:38 AM #1563
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Was probably a vaalie in the road :p

Old 12-26-2017, 04:08 PM #1564
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Got a dozen new pairs of socks. Life is good.
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 12-26-2017, 06:41 PM #1565
SmellyFlorist

@Zap... sandton, 100%sandton...

@mikell...way to rub it in, I only got 7, one colour for each day of the week

Old 12-26-2017, 10:08 PM #1566
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyFlorist View Post
View Image

View Image

@Zap... sandton, 100%sandton...

@mikell...way to rub it in, I only got 7, one colour for each day of the week
different colors. U spoiled sob! Merry Christmas fellas. Pretty looking christmas nugget homie.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2017, 05:50 AM #1567
SmellyFlorist

@Mirac... hey hey just the caps are coloured... hope you had a merry christmas too... we had nice swell yesterday....

Anyone have any input on why they looking fucked and locked out...?? the pH was a tad high during the first few weeks... that and maybe the salts have gone...?

Old 12-28-2017, 02:20 AM #1568
BruceBanner

BruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the roughBruceBanner is a jewel in the rough
They are looking good, full of buds, in nature growing they can get even more deficit at that stage, it's a natural thing
BruceBanner is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 06:30 PM #1569
SmellyFlorist

Happy New Year everybody....!

@Bruce... howzit... ja theres some flowers but the leaves look shite, due to me fucking something up...

Pics from 7weeks complete... been flushing a week....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:33 PM #1570
SmellyFlorist

Last night was super fun...

lemon dabs...

and transkei shrooms...