Welcome to the new edition of the Grow Of the Month Contest!
From now on, users will have the possibility of submitting a nomination for the Grow Of the Month Contest.
Here are the Factors/Criteria to consider when submitting your nomination!
-You will have to provide a reason for the given nomination as well as a link to the report/journal.
-It must be a grow completed during the last 2 months time frame.
-It should be well documented with photos from each stage of growth.
-Harvested pics should be included - doesn't need to be cured.
Other factors to consider:
- The quality of the information in the report.
- The frequency and presentation of updates (weekly updates?).
- The quality of multimedia (photos/video) macros etc.
- The design setup explained, DIY details can make for a really great thread.
- Unique setup and design.
- The amount of interest in the grow.
- Strain review.
- Smoke report.
- Replying to all questions on the thread.
- The end result, quality of the harvest.
These are the criteria to be used to judge a grow journal. So it's NOT JUST THE END RESULT
, nor is it based solely upon how the plants look, how big they are, how well they smoke.It's about how well the grower did documenting the grow and other factors like innovation or responding to questions.
This thread will stay open until the middle of November. At that time, administrators and moderators will pick the final entries in order to start a Poll where users can vote for their favourite grow!
Let's get this party started!