Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Grow Of The Month Nominations - July/August 2012

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
Grow Of The Month Nominations - July/August 2012 Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 10:48 AM #1
ganja_hasi
natural mystic

ganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond repute
ganja_hasi has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Grow Of The Month Nominations - July/August 2012

Welcome to the new edition of the Grow Of the Month Contest!

From now on, users will have the possibility of submitting a nomination for the Grow Of the Month Contest.

Here are the Factors/Criteria to consider when submitting your nomination!

-You will have to provide a reason for the given nomination as well as a link to the report/journal.
-It must be a grow completed during the last 2 months time frame.
-It should be well documented with photos from each stage of growth.
-Harvested pics should be included - doesn't need to be cured.

Other factors to consider:

• The quality of the information in the report.
  • The frequency and presentation of updates (weekly updates?).
  • The quality of multimedia (photos/video) macros etc.
  • The design setup explained, DIY details can make for a really great thread.
  • Unique setup and design.
  • The amount of interest in the grow.
  • Strain review.
  • Smoke report.
  • Replying to all questions on the thread.
  • The end result, quality of the harvest.

These are the criteria to be used to judge a grow journal. So it's NOT JUST THE END RESULT, nor is it based solely upon how the plants look, how big they are, how well they smoke.It's about how well the grower did documenting the grow and other factors like innovation or responding to questions.

This thread will stay open until the middle of November. At that time, administrators and moderators will pick the final entries in order to start a Poll where users can vote for their favourite grow!

Let's get this party started!

ᴥ Wake up call!! ᴥ

Last edited by ganja_hasi; 11-15-2012 at 11:23 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 PM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Good job ganja, now let's see some nominations in here, IcMaggers!!

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:01 AM #3
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'd like to nominate this thread...by : Hydroformer
thread : Hydroformer's 4kw 4 Trees grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244366

thread still in progress...but i get the feeling HF will follow thru....
the set-up is just to clean and tight not too finish.....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:44 AM #4
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond repute
id like to nominate Philthy for his thread,Philthys Perpetual Padded Room.

kat always has a nice variety of strains.takes plenty of pics and documented extremely well too.theres always activity in there and he responds to everyone pretty much daily.not to mention the threads been runnin consistantly like this for almost 2 years.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161391

i dont remember how to put some pics from his thread to here but here a post from today

.....note,post number 2000 in his thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2000

hope tht is what you guys are askin for from us when we nom a grow.
good luck Philthy,and all the other peeps that get a nom.
peace-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

Last edited by Tonatiuh; 09-24-2012 at 10:03 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:33 PM #5
ganja_hasi
natural mystic

ganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond repute
ganja_hasi has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That's how it should be, perfectly done T

ᴥ Wake up call!! ᴥ

Old 09-24-2012, 10:09 PM #6
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond repute
ryt on ganja.
peace-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:28 AM #7
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
hell yeah T, philthys padded room kills it, I second that nomination.

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints

Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 AM #8
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
I nominate Phaeton for his thread 'july contest entry'
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=240283

His work with lighting is pure genius..imho of course. even while battling cancer he was passin on his knowledge for us to carry on

hope you are still with us Brother

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed