What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Zoid" Line, Aussie Indoor bred & grown.

moonunit

Hi titoon m8, glad u enjoyed em, that flytrap bubble was so nice, and all the grades bubbled beautifully, 25u, 73u and 120u . I found the 25 to have the best and most complex flavors , the 120 was str8 hash flavor and the 73u was a smooth subtle mix of the flavors. i love hash so much and miss the old school imports , so this is as close as i can get lol. The candy does get better in taste taken to term and flushed , but it still doesnt get to the level of its smell. Hence i crossed it with a mixed bunch of pollen from males of the cherryfuel line, looking to add its flavor to the mix and get a range aromas and flavors to choose from in the hybrid, and to inch a bit more of the fuel high into the mix.
Hi smurf, cant wait to see how they do for u outside m8, they haven't been outside for quite a few gens but as thats where the genetics came from im sure u will get some absolute gems amongst the mix.
much respect
moonunit

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
moonunit said:
i love hash so much and miss the old school imports
You hit a soft spot there mate, I'll never forget the old Turkish putty & the Lebanese blonde we use to smoke with the migrants bringing it in,,, easily some of the fondest memories I have... always nicely packaged and stamped,, I'll never forget the good old days. lol

M

manchild

Great smoke report titoon29.They are surely some top shelf genetics moonunit.I remember your zoid berry from cw.Awesome, just awesome.Thanks for sharing guys.

RunTHC

Schlossi said:
Getting a QP o that ole RedBeard or RedDevil on the weekend.similar kind of gear.

similar kind of gear << not similar at all, nothing more than a red skunk cut (presume Shanti's Devil) from late 90's, Popular with comercial growers.
Enjoy

RunTHC

any regions for these landraces?

This is bubkus.
Good luck though, always plenty of willing sheep with cash

moonunit

No they arent derived from landraces run( i never once said they were), u are correct( although please define landrace exactly for me), english is titoons second language m8, and he took my saying they came from old outdoor growers genetic populations up and down the east coast collected from old aussie sat stocks from the mid 80s on. I am not posting town names but lets start with hunter, new england, and the mid to north coast nsw. Honestly though m8 i dont give a shit what u or anyone think anymore, im just going to get the genetics out there to those who will enjoy em ( for free, at my own cost)and dissapear again. Im not even in the seed game , just been working our lines for quite a number of years, and i still cop shit like " always plenty of willing sheep with cash" . I will always stay in touch with my friends on here and do my absolute best to get the genetics out there to the right ppl.
Moonunit

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi

i used the word landrace, maybe not correctly, but as moonunit stated what s the definition of landrace... for me as he worked with old lines back when there were almost no dutch genes in australia, so even if they are hybrid of aussie old genetics, i consider a part of them as landraces...

Anyway thanks runThc for putting this point out, maybe i was too quick talking of landraces. Moonunit never used this word, and please don't make quick conclusion like the one you did... If some seeds are released in the future i can say it's only because people asked for them, moonunit doesn t plan to open a seedbank as far as i know ! But this would be a shame not to share such genetics...

Moonunit is one of the kindest grower i ve ever met, and i have great respect for him. He's not a businessman as a lot of breeders are, nowadays... And his knowledge is so great i'ld even pay him to write posts on ic... :muahaha:

++

G

guest123

RunTHC said:
any regions for these landraces?

This is bubkus.
Good luck though, always plenty of willing sheep with cash
and always someone with a negative comment to spoil good threads .. come on man im sure u can see thats not what its about , if your an aussie u should give some support to your fellow australians that are doing their darndest to help ....

dogsnob

if you are a aussie run thc you should be ashamed of yourself at least moons doing some thing for the ppl as well as wally what happened to the old addage that us aussies are know for having a go

D

DioGenuS

Hellow Titoon.

:jump:Nice job, my friend !!:jump:

We keep on waiting for you back..

titoon29

Veteran
Hi Wally, dogsnob, Diogenus,
Thanks a lot for your kinda words, always appreciated !!!!

Forget about thcrun, bad spirit....

Let's spread good vibes on these Australian bred strains, they totally deserve it, as well as Australian people... Such an awesome country !!! I'm a little bit disappointed i have to leave it before christmas, but i ll definitely tried to be back...

To all my australian mates you ll be welcome at my place in Europe if you want to make a tour, and trust we you wanna do it once, even if it's so far away....

+++

thc43

Veteran
more aussie grown mostly i grow from clones but always have a collected or bagseed poping up in the sun come spring. havnt found better than the two cuts i was gifted in 2000 but i havnt really spent alot of time or $$ on imported beans as there already seems to be a wealth of good outdoor grown genetics worthy of growing or crossing with smaller plants for indoor use.

bigbud/rudy goes by either name depending what year aquired BB in my case didnt get it from originAl breeder but after it was set free. BB is a larger plant and faster flowering with a strong slight pine fruity paranoid to energetic stone.
BB scrogged with a smaller white rhino

thc43/24

moonunit

Much respect to every1, sorry for my somber responce to runthc earlier, was having a bad few days. Anyways , ty every one for the support, especialy wally , dogsnob and titoon, its all about us aussies working together, towards new and unique lines,advancing the scene here, not going ackwards or bickering amongst each other. Im about advancing what we have here in australia, and mark my words some amazing things will come out of australia in the not to distant future im sure of it. Not just from me or my offline crew, but many others quietly toiling here in oz. And its a great thing, aussies standing up to do the hard yards. Honestly i could care less if i make a cent, and got no credit, as long as the genetics get out there with the aussie tag on em, im not about promoting my own lines , but moreso about promoting aussie genetics, growers, breeders and the scene here in general, to a:
let the world know, yes we do have some special sativas and genetics here that most ppl will definately appreciate
and B:
To rally the troops here in australia so to speak, to start the careful networking and sharing of knowledge , genes and kindred spirit, amongst the many of us here in oz that remain hidden and in isolated pockets most of the time. To say to all aussies with the stones to give it a shot, good on you m8, you are dam important to the scene here and everywhere. To show other ppl doing work here like thc43 for example, lovely pics and plants and work m8, be it with imported or local genetics u are doing it and thats what counts, and your work looks gorgeous m8.
Its about transfering the spirit that makes us aussies, into our versions of the plant we all respect so much around the world, to do our part with and make the most of the genetics available to us here, and showing the world we do have a contribution to make to the global genepool here on our isolated island.
Anyways enough of my rant lol, i put and some line descriptions in the aussie bred candy thread in flower pix, for those who have gotten a hold of some of our lines, and will be adding some more soon once i dig up some more notes and get it sorted
and lastly

ty wally for being a true aussie cannasuer ,breeder and hash expert, and putting in the hard yards for such a long time, and ty for the gifted c99, will be great to check out and do some side work with some legendary sat genetics, ty again m8 for being a true aussie legend

ty dogsnob, for giving aussie genetics a go such along time ago, for being a great yet unsung grower, breeder and collector of genetics aussie and overseas of origion. ty for
dn( dogsnob selected) deep chunk cuts, male and fem
dn old mendo paki cuts and origional beans
dn purple indica cuts
dn sour bubble
and the blueberry line beans.
these lines will make for some extremely interesting hybrids down the track

ty titoon, for being such a top bloke and such an international cannasuer. ty for your great company and unbias feedback. Just might come and visit your side of the pond one day :) and u need to get back to oz for longer, once u stay long enough u never want to leave lol.
and ty thc43, hippyslayer and all the other aussies doing the yards, especialy all those in the aussie sub forum here, i read and love all your work
and ty runthc, for confirming the fact for me we have a long ways yet to travel here on our island, i hope u find what u seek m8.
much respect
moonunit

Last edited:

Hughesy

Shameful

Shameful

Wished i had some of theses on the verandah when they came.At least the lil woman took the rap for em. I only had crappy bagseeds stuff.supposed to be whitewindow but it was just another skunk.

titoon29

Veteran
Hey thc43 !

Those plants look gorgeous !! I love the first pict of the buds, look a lot like some diesel, really big calyxes, full of trichomes.... Must be outstanding to smoke... Your indoor grow is awesome too, what a nice sea of green..

From what i've read so far, as you state thc43, you can get real decent herb using bagseeds here in Australia... That's a shame we're not free to grow it, otherwise i'm pretty sure Australia would be my favorite travel destination ever :)

See u !!

hey moonunit these lines sound interesting. Is there a creative aspect to any of the highs or in other words can the high be focused creatively?

also is there anyway someone from the states could get ahold of some? I love the sound of cherryfuel.. i could imagine it tasting like diesel and cherry ak that would be off the chain :canabis:

Last edited:

moonunit

Hi mr revolution
Im just about to get some of the genetics to the u.s and im working on a few ppl in the us on making the next gen of the beans and passing them on over there aswell as passing on any clone only keepers they find too , ala ffa. I was going to try and get some freebies to sb or some other seedbank as i said in the other thread when i mentioned release. Im sure u will get a hold of some the genetics i have worked or some aussie worked genetics soon. Ty fo the interst m8, i would say the lines i have worked are very creative highs, with energy but most imporantly a good level of posivitity to the high aswell. I find the highs from these lines also makes one extremely empathatic, being a good and bad thing. One an connect and feel what others feel with this effect, and this is a fantastic thing , but to much empathy can cause one to onnect with to much in the world around them and hence the negativity the world can hold, when one is open we are in our most pure creative and learning state, but we are also vunrable in this state. Sorry if it doesnt make alot of sence but i have smoked alot of said sats tonight lol, but i also have over done it on these lines ( not one sitting but to much to constantly over weeks) and had basicaly an empathy overload or two so to speak ( the time i generaly choose to take a brreak lol)
Much respect
moonunit

Latest posts

Latest posts