What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which ace variety if you could choose only one?

Knop

sorry for my english,
i wanted to surprise my friends.
what variety would you choose?
I can buy maybe two varieties, is there one that stands out among all?
panama, a5, smh, zamaldelica, golden tiger ...... ??

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Depends what your friend likes?

Smh was an outstanding sativa for me. Motivating, creative and different than everything else so far.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Can’t deny as being maybe a tad biased but i would join the above recommendation and definitely go for smh.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
If I had to pick one between my 15 mothers, it would be Oaxaca x Panama without any doubt but Panama x Malawi is close second.

+1 for Panama x Malawi. It has such a nice uplifting sativa High.

Tikal and Honduras x Panama are also favourites around here.

Nexus7

I enjoyed Kali China and Zamaldelica. Not so much the Malawi (fem) though ...

That said if only one I would probably go OTH or a Kali Mist x

G

From what I've grown

Sure bets : Malawi x Panama , Zamaldelica x Kali China

Got my best ever effects but not from all plants : Killer A5 ,Malawi.

I like a lot more but trying to keep them few.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Soooo difficult to reply to this kind of threads. If i only had to choose one it would be Thai Chi for THC strains and CBD #1 for CBD strains. But the best is yet to come ;)

Legalcdn

Anyone compare the PanxMal and MalxPan? I will grow malxpan. I have never grown it. No votes for ka5h or malawi...

I hear Dubi is working with new exotic landraces from the rocky terrain of Luna. A low oxygen environment and high UV light makes for some interesting adaptations Im sure. :chin: :bigeye:
I remember reading back in the day that high uv-b causes the plant to produce more trichomes and cannabinoids as a defense mechanism from the harsh sun, not sure how true it is but i also remember i think a strain hunters episode where the higher in elevation they went in the mountains the higher the potency of the plants

Sunshineinabag

I remember reading back in the day that high uv-b causes the plant to produce more trichomes and cannabinoids as a defense mechanism from the harsh sun, not sure how true it is but i also remember i think a strain hunters episode where the higher in elevation they went in the mountains the higher the potency of the plants

I've always seen glandular trichs as the plants uvb suntan lotion...this makes perfect sense and intriguing news I must covet:thank you:

AeroKush102

Killer A5 Haze, Killer Malawi (S1's), Golden Tiger, Oldtimer's Haze, Purple Haze, Violeta (early flowering purple Malawi w/ hints of fruit) are my top suggestions.

Latest posts

Latest posts