What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Struggling with plants..

First that is not what im growing in lol my gf is re potting ine of her house plants lol

So these have improved alot over ths past few days...

I gave them a good feeding yesterday going to wait until there good and dry before watering prolly a day and a half

But the seeds I jave are doing great

Attachments

• 20201122_135833.jpg
    20201122_135833.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201122_135634.jpg
    20201122_135634.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 19
First that is not what im growing in lol my gf is re potting ine of her house plants lol

So these have improved alot over ths past few days...

I gave them a good feeding yesterday going to wait until there good and dry before watering prolly a day and a half

But the seeds I have are doing great

Nice! I think your roots will be fine.

Thank man im trying its been a few years but now im in a better place and a freind is starting a company and with me working in the legal side of weed in Michigan iI figured id try my hand at a few things

The clones are lemon og and. Fire ass purple punch

The seeds I got are
lemon cannaoil _lemon og x wedding cake

Dillinger-sunset sherbert x kush mints#11

Should be fire

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
We can't comment on your ppm's. The same water sample measures ~1400ppm here that measures ~1000ppm the other side of the world. It might be more useful to stick your tongue in and tell us how salty it tastes :)
I like to talk CF but people have settled on EC so I go along with it. Your meter actually measured the EC before converting it from that international standard to some localised ppm guestimate. The conversion rate is to either take EC and times it by 500 or 700 depending where you live. So if you know your meter it's possible to convert it back so you can converse with everyone.

They do look a whole range of hungry but mostly cold and wet. They are big pots for such a small poorly plant to drink up. Potting up in stages can avoid this situation.

The difference between air and root temps is very wide. What lighting are you using? You need to make better use of it's heat. Get in a small insulated space perhaps.

Its in a small grow tent its 80 right not as I check in on them but they look alot better the pots are drying out alot better they will prolly get a dose of food agian then some phed water

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You can always chuck a duvet over a tent if you want a bit more control over the temperature

I have 2 plants in 2 gallons using mothers earth...the roots were cold so I gave them warm phed water with cal mag

Going to get a heat mat in a day...so the run off ph and ex isarw great when I drain to waste...I touched my coco and it was freezing so O jave o ly seen this one other time...am I on the right track?

can you define cold please

The room is 78 or so yhe plants are on a plastic container and thats warm

When i say warm water i mean 76ish degress not hot or anything close to hot

I trans plantes one intp a smaller pot woth new coco

I chexk it this morning and ot was drygave it phed water tp 5.8 bland ppm 350 and just enough water to have it live i think mater was was to cold and stunted the roots

Am I on the right track ive grown for years in coco idk whats going on
what is your feed solution ec and on what scale?
what is the EC of the runoff ?

use scale

use scale

No EC not ppm. I just spent ages explaining to you why ppm is useless.

just use any scale
there are lots . I use microsemeins myself.
w
there is no difference in the meter. they all run off millivolts. a signal between. the 2 checks how much is conducted. the millivolts signal is read by the really cheap chip ( most the same . can buy on Ebay cheap ) the chip just does a math conversion.
there are lots of scales https://www.easycalculation.com/unit-conversion/ppm-microsiemens-conversion.php

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
How do I found put what section of the chart i need to use
First you check which PPM meter you're using (Hannah, Eutech or a Truncheon), and that will give you a very close approximation of the EC.

So for instance if a Hannah meter says 150 PPM, that's the equivalent of 0.3 EC.