What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass exodus from FACEBOOK

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are inexperienced and immature.
You no nothing.

it's spelled "know"

WOW!!!!
62,000 + Posts.
Pass on a lot of knowledge, did you?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Let's see the real you.
Your censorship of me will win you no friends.
I guarantee it!
So, is what we see on here the censored version of you?

I'd hate to see what is censored then.

I never used to believe in censorship but the speakers corner has cured me of that. Now I think the entire thing should be canned.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, is what we see on here the censored version of you?

I'd hate to see what is censored then.

I never used to believe in censorship but the speakers corner has cured me of that. Now I think the entire thing should be canned.

i agree...delete the whole mess,a clearer set of rules,and maybe no posting in there unless you have like at least a few hundred post about pot and growing pot...

'Boogieman'

Good luck lol, everyone knows the left can't stop talking about Trump. Now if you just want to ban everyone with different views so you can have a left wing circle jerk that's a different story.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on the 21st i was planning on starting to bitch about joe...i didn't really vote for him,i voted against trump...i don't particularly care for joe

Good luck lol, everyone knows the left can't stop talking about Trump. Now if you just want to ban everyone with different views so you can have a left wing circle jerk that's a different story.

That's exactly what he wants
It's sad
Some people don't know how to be adults
People like that shouldn't have any authority
Just my opinion

M

member 505892

What is with people thinking that freedom of speech means that you get to say whatever you want, wherever you want on whatever platform you want??

That is not how things work....

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Yeah, and it's kind of a big deal too. It's the kind of thing which can get the FBI to make a visit to your doorstep.

Well I don't think the FBI will be losing any sleep over anything glady's has to say 'cause I can guarantee glady's don't NO nuthin' personal about unc. ;)

WelderDan

Veteran
What is with people thinking that freedom of speech means that you get to say whatever you want, wherever you want on whatever platform you want??

That is not how things work....

Right you are. I think this explains it in a language he might understand

WelderDan

Veteran
But he has 'MANY, MANY facebook followers', what will they do now?? :D

Remind you of anyone?

View Image

Many, Many Facebook followers. A dubious distinction at best. Like claiming to be the King of Turd Town.

Or the Mayor of your local homeless encampment. We're talking major fame here.

ButterflyEffect

Came to say just this. It's astounding how 1A has been misunderstood and perverted of late. Private platform, private rules.