What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Tent Grow...600hps..plus cheap leds..

So im more having questions of these cheap leds I bought just to play with the reviews were good tho..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-233633_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-233633_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 41
This is just a start my goal is just to run some testers for a good friend and smoke some fire ass weed....

Soim vegging for a week or 2 after they go in to 2 gallon pots ph is 5.8 to 6 gh flora 3 part System and cal mag

Flowering with 600 hps and 1 or 2 of those leds

Also I have a fan and carbon filter onthe way before things realy get going

Going to start to top and traim then before the flip

Also crack mrniceguyseddie seeds from ig some fem Dillinger sunset sherbxkushmints 11

I don't have killer hopea for the led jist trying to throw different spectrums and put as mich light in this tent as I can im sure they would work fine for veg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Personally I would supplement a sodium with more blue. Perhaps the cool white gls/sil lamps aimed at replacing 100s. The purple light is a dud. It will just cast a shadow.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
In the micro-grow section of the grow diaries there is a cfl/led comparison thread that goes off towards pages and pages (and pages) of people using the Walmart house lamps at a few dollars a foot. Lots of grows.. pages.

400 is more than enough but it's blowing through a filter where a lot of these fall down. A desk fan kills 400 but stops when it see's a filter. I would be looking at a 4 or 6 inch centrifugal for a single light. A used cooker extractor if you're skint. They are a 4"

Im going to have the hose attched to.my hood pulling the air from the bulb to the filter that will be in the room the led is more or less a toy slash small veg light

The lemon og i transplanted is looking better but the purple punch is doing great today with its first proper feeding after everything arrived also getting used to the pure coco and lower ph.

So my plants have been looking sad check the run off its great ph snd ec

Start thinking i toched my coco cold as ice...my waters to cold and stunting the roots. Fkushed with warm lhed water and buying s mat heater for water and plants.....

Update

Things are going great going up upgrade lights to mars hydro addd recharge powder to the gen hydro 3 part along with armor si rapid root

Going to get a rockwool.insert and move all plants to the big side of my tent so I have room for clones...

Also going to get a flower and dry tent in a month or so to use the ts3000for mars im buying...

There growing fast but look lime green im use gh3 part and armor so rapid root Whats going on? Ph 5.8

Attachments

• 20201226_193533.jpg
    20201226_193533.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 51