What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you want to find under christmas tree

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I tend to not want or need anything. I requested 12 pairs of hiking socks to have something to open. I am hopeful to just set aside cash to build out an area for doing tissue cultures, stuff to build a still to start making Shiney stuff, and a few spore syringes and related paraphernalia. If any of those last three wind up happening I will be happy, if not...no big deal.

I'll take your cash:tiphat: - wanna buy a scope?

St. Phatty

Out of curiosity -
I would like to see one US state start giving every single citizen the nutritional supplements & meds known to drive Covid19 infection rates way down -

Vitamin D
HCQ or Ivermectin or Quercetin or Green Tea

+ gift certificates for McDonald's french fries (potatoes containing zinc).

It would just be interesting to watch.

Like watching Greece.

Cuddles

:xmastree:

Like in title, what gift do you want to get for Christmas, feel free to speak.
I´d like lots of things. Cash for my non-prescription meds, a new laptop because mine´s a little screwed up ( it sometimes just shuts itself off, no idea why) I´d also like my old waistline back. I just can´t seem to shift the weight I had gained from my prescription meds :(((

More physical energy would be nice too as would extra motivation ... and there´s plenty more I´d love !!!

'Boogieman'

a different POTUS and more folks that understand the difference between wishful thinking and the TRUTH!

When you bring politics into a non political thread... :biglaugh:

Can only mean one thing...

Attachments

• 5c6 (1).jpg
    5c6 (1).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 22

'Boogieman'

only with you & one or two others on here does hoping for a change for the better equal "politics". that tells me all i need to know about you...:D

:laughing:

When you are angry you can't type out coherent sentences. Go chill and relax bro, come back when you are all calmed down.