What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizz

Well, this thread didn't age well did it? Anyone voting for Warnock & Ossoff in Georgia? Blue Senate = Green reforms.:greenstars:
BmsTTjd.jpeg

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Your thoughts on a president who constantly punches down? That's ok with you?

That piece of shit deserves absolutely no respect.

View Image

Constant implies he is never not punching down.
The guy sleeps occasionally... so I’d suggest usually or typically punching down would be a more accurate assessment

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I stated reporters which means while on the job that they accepted. No, it wouldn't infringe on their rights as it is their job to report. Those same protections may not be there.
When not working say whatever. Plus, I stated I don't think they should be disrespectful not that they couldn't be.

when you give and show respect, it returns to you. when you are a petulant piece of shit that respects nothing, that comes back to you as well. did you hear that flapping? it was his chickens coming back to roost...right over him. :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
the one not in the picture. nope, NOT Carter. :biggrin: the bozo about to move out of the White House & into a NY jail...:jump:
this may be the very interesting next step in the game
fox has reported Trump will be taking AF1 down to Florida the night before Biden's inauguration
then have a big anti Biden rally
crowd sticks around to prevent Trump's arrest?
wild times are a coming

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this may be the very interesting next step in the game
fox has reported Trump will be taking AF1 down to Florida the night before Biden's inauguration
then have a big anti Biden rally
crowd sticks around to prevent Trump's arrest?
wild times are a coming

if chump has a brain (i SAID "if") he will be out of US criminal jurisdiction before Biden is sworn in. if i was a criminal prosecutor in the state of NY, i would be trying to get chumps passport revoked before he flees...

igrowone

Veteran
if chump has a brain (i SAID "if") he will be out of US criminal jurisdiction before Biden is sworn in. if i was a criminal prosecutor in the state of NY, i would be trying to get chumps passport revoked before he flees...
this is the big question
will Trump run or make a stand?
it's looking like his ego is a little bigger than his cowardice
what do his minions think of Trump leaving the country?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same as 1994.

Revulsion over Clinton brought us House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

The US is better off if the Senate stays GOP.

With Mokba Mitch sitting on 400+ Bills that might, just might help Joe and Jane public citizen?
Ready to see McConnell as Minority Speaker.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

He has raised a ton of money to feed lawyers and make big payoffs.

I'd put my money on New York Attorney General Letitia James.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

When is the "Trump Prosecution Thread" Start?

44 day till orange man and his ho are out.

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.