What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Last pics of the Headbanger x OPG.
Harvested after 11 weeks 12/12.
It took me about 3 hours trimming her! spread om 3 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

BigPhil

Veteran
Nice amount of flowers on all them plants. Very nice!
It's good to see what lights everyone is using these days. I had a 7 year break from the forum at least! And haven't really seen what other people are doing. Still running HPS at the mo haha. But have 2 lumatek LEDs pre ordered.
Nice work. And isn't bud rot a pain in the butt I was looking online at UV air purifier's a couple of nights ago. They will kill any spours in the air.

But the weather has being so hot and humid lately

rolandomota

Holy crap I'm due for some heavy duty plants in two months your measurements are in centimeters right ? I think my plants are 3 foot tall 4 to 6 tops about 90 ish cm c4ddx opg I better buy some stakes I hate floppers I'm also vegging another week

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This looks great, can't believe i missed it... i was following the thread in the RG forum!

The C4DD cross looks really nice, sorry if i missed it but how did they come out smelling and tasting?

quite a proud moment when someone else uses one of my lines for their cross!

The headband cross looks lovely too.

VG

Hopefull Stoner

Here´s whats left in the 80x80 cm-tent.
To the left a Headbanger and a to the right a C4DD both crossed with Orange Pink Grape
Very different girls

60 days flowering.

P :smoke:

i was hoping OPG strain would be named. stoners always forget other stoners often have no clue what the initials stand for while you do lol.

what can you tell me about OPG and is that @RGS ? THX

Angel12312

hi paddi, i want to buy my first grow box, and i would like to get a 60x60x180. which mars hydro led do you recommend to install? thanks

Hopefull Stoner

IMHO which u didn't ask for i'd look into various led/cob set ups for ur space. like the cobshop. not hating on mars if u just want entry level type quantum board.

also do some home work on coverage vs type of light and don't forget light penetration as well. best to do ur home work rather than to jump right in. each persona experience is different with different gear/products. only asking one dude limits ur options based on one growers experience which may or may not suit you optimally.

i was all into buying quantum board type led's i saw HLG and new i could find quality at a lower price = budgetgrowlights and i thought i was all set and just needed to save money for the purchase. after checking what other folks were using with success and based on cost/performance i went back to investigate COB's. as of now unless something changes i'll go with cobs rather than the led boards cause i feel they are better overall. imho

btw this took me approx a year of focused recon cause i am slow and i like to be thorough when spending for gear cause my coin is extremely limited so it has to have bang for my buck. hope that helps even if it cause u to do more research.

novice4oil

The old LED and the grower himself are in this picture

picture.php

P

My old eyes only see the growlight, not the grower.

So Paddi, is this new work by Esbe you are growing? Is the attraction of his genetics that they flower in 18/6 16/8 conditions?

I see you also gave up on cleaning your plastic from last years' calcium and sodium build up, no more acid baths. Personally, I got more lax, using a brush only no more water, nor acids/vinegars.