What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brand with a word "Marijuana". Good/bad?

Bobby Boucher

Education of the world is key. How long has the opposition been fear mongering the general populous. That stigma won't go away overnight and, definitely not if we maintain the status quo! :tiphat:

I used to be a romantic, too.

If you actually take things to their logical (and inescapable) conclusions.. wow.. Plenty of educated and sensible people just kick the chair out. The status-quo will only ever get worse. Starting to believe the only people who live rightly are those who just hope for a hard reset, and a new age.

It’s a word. How many people of Latino heritage are offended? The language itself is too romantic to be genuinely hateful, the way English is, anyways, and many of us I’m sure would find this kind of 1st world problem a ridiculous consideration when there are so many other obstacles to tackle.

I don’t think anyone who knows how to breathe the language would be genuinely offended. We use a lot of racial language that would be considered abhorrent in English, but it’s spoken much more romantically and empathetically.

“White boy” could be a term of endearment in Spanish. Much harder to accomplish saying anything nice in English.

English is a stupid and ugly language to begin with.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I know you have the same hard-on for me.

I couldn't care less about your take on my psychological well-being.

It stands that a few need to come across as offensive.

So be it.

I've passed psych eval.

Your opinion is just that.

I was pointing out that nobody has negative connotations with cannabis, and many have negative connotations with marijuana.

You are not contributing much to the conversation besides claiming that pointing out possible problems is "mental".

Pat yourself on the back.

Mr. J

I know you have the same hard-on for me.

I couldn't care less about your take on my psychological well-being.

It stands that a few need to come across as offensive.

So be it.

I've passed psych eval.

Your opinion is just that.

I was pointing out that nobody has negative connotations with cannabis, and many have negative connotations with marijuana.

You are not contributing much to the conversation besides claiming that pointing out possible problems is "mental".

Pat yourself on the back.
Nobody gives a shit about your SJW nonsense. In my experience it's the ones who don't think they're crazy who are the crazy ones. I'm willing to bet that in real life you're much more mentally unstable than Ringodoogie, who at least shows some level of self-awareness.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I'm pretty sure no one here knows what I like or don't like to do but here's a little test.... what do you see?

If you see nothing but an ink blot... OMG!!! Google that and see. LMAO The MOST mentally ill people see nothing in a Rorschach test except an ink blot. Generally anti-social psychopaths. Google it.

It's a standard Rorschach sheet.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 43

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ok I'll play.

I see a skirt wearing clown with a frown and blacklight makeup flipping two gloved middle fingers standing in a room with only UV light that is partially covered by visqueen plastic which has a cutout doorway in the shape of the bust of Janus.

What do you see?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I used to be a romantic, too.

If you actually take things to their logical (and inescapable) conclusions.. wow.. Plenty of educated and sensible people just kick the chair out. The status-quo will only ever get worse. Starting to believe the only people who live rightly are those who just hope for a hard reset, and a new age.

It’s a word. How many people of Latino heritage are offended? The language itself is too romantic to be genuinely hateful, the way English is, anyways, and many of us I’m sure would find this kind of 1st world problem a ridiculous consideration when there are so many other obstacles to tackle.

I don’t think anyone who knows how to breathe the language would be genuinely offended. We use a lot of racial language that would be considered abhorrent in English, but it’s spoken much more romantically and empathetically.

“White boy” could be a term of endearment in Spanish. Much harder to accomplish saying anything nice in English.

English is a stupid and ugly language to begin with.
I'm neither a romantic nor a pessimist. I am a realist! That's the pulse out there. Take it or leave it. <--- short and concise!~

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Generally anti-social psychopaths

It took you an hour and a half to edit your second paragraph into your previous post.

I have killed no one and shudder to think about what I would feel if I did.

You have stated that you have killed many times beginning at a very young age and enjoyed it...

If you are trying to imply that I fit into the imaginary category of MOST mentally ill (because I saw an inkblot for what it was) forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
C'mon now...

There's nothing wrong with using the word "marijuana".. there's no hidden meaning and there's no hidden racism...

If I had gone to my pot dealer back in 1970 and told him I wanted to "score a lid of cannabis", I'd have been ostracized for years!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Considering the stigma involved in the persecution of our miraculous plant as well as its origins of introduction and importation here, it's as if calling opium Wang Fang, or moonshine Billy Bob, is being argued as preferential as opposed to opium or moonshine

It's not hidden.

Slang doesn't have to be a holdover from Prohibitionists.

Why don't we compromise at weed?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talking on the phone (landline), we'd talk in code: "You got that tent that sleeps 4?" Four finger lid.
Or What's that recipe with green __________(fill in the blank: beans, chile, onions, etc.)??