What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

89' Northern Lights #5 Grow

Ahabicus

Gotta be honest, the NL#5 curiosity made me register- but I doubt I’ll tegret it.

Excited to see your progress.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Sorry guys I had some major changes going on during that time so I had to end the grow But I still have another pack left. I will be popping In a week or 2 as I just recently popped My 88' Hashplant, and yes I will be crossing them.

89' Northern Lights #5 x 88' Hashplant, Sounds killer.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Credit where it's due

Credit where it's due

picture.php

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
RoyalFlush,

Hope these turn out well. I have a load (maybe 100 or so) of some NL#5 F4 that Bodhi made sometime ago. His are from an old British Colombia Seed Co F3 line. Mine was open pollinated by a friend so we have a bunch to look through. There’s quite a lot of variation in our line which is great.

All the best with yours

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Inbred lines sometimes need to develop a bit of root before they get going. They’ll come along in their own time :D

DunHav`nFun

Day 46 Bro ….but when you gonna flip em ?......Gotta remember 40% of the flower cycle is stretch , and since these beans haven`t been run before , X can be anything on how tall they`ll get till stretch is done , so hopefully there`s enough headroom between lights and canopy to accommodate em as well as penetrate deep enough into said canopy to develop lowers accordingly till end of cycle .....plus.....I`m guessing they`ve not been sexed yet right ?.....anyways......Always stoked about old genetics , so Good luck and ……

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …...