What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer temps..

superx

Veteran
Currently experiencing temps between 32-34c inside tent, the plants seem to be doing fine and only have 4 something weeks to chop time..

I keep telling myself before every summer time I will avoid growing and save myself the stress wich comes with the high temps, but as usual it doesn't happen and the tent gets filled.

I guess having a grow on is much better than having no grow on Irrespective of temps or conditions..

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
Indeed last summer was very hot. With a lot of work I managed to finish the garden. I had an average temperature of 35 ° C and about three days in a row I had 42 ° C. The temperature at the root was about 30 ° C. I set the ventilation to maximum and maintained a high humidity so as not to increase the temperature even more and the light was set to 80% (2 x sanlight q6w with passive cooling 2 x 200w) and the doors from tent was lilbit open. I understand what you went through!

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 95
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 88

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I grew my 1st summer only, now I quit end June and restart end of Aug/early Sep. I have never looked back.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Currently experiencing temps between 32-34c inside tent, the plants seem to be doing fine and only have 4 something weeks to chop time..

I keep telling myself before every summer time I will avoid growing and save myself the stress wich comes with the high temps, but as usual it doesn't happen and the tent gets filled.

I guess having a grow on is much better than having no grow on Irrespective of temps or conditions..

LED this summer my friend you wont look back you know it makes sense.:biggrin:

meltybubble

Had leds running and will again, great units for veg, humidity, ive yet to use them in bloom thinking hps for the win so will enjoy doing a side by side at some stage.
greetz