What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not Weed News But...Firefox Quantum

R

Robrites

Firefox Quantum - Fastest browser on the planet

Also know as Firefox 57

This shit is amazing...way better memory usage and other improvements.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

"It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and let you do what you do best: surf a ton of pages, open a zillion tabs, all guilt free because Firefox Quantum uses less memory than the competition. Your computer will thank you. ��"

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm...

Gotta replace my unusable computer one of these days. I always did like Firefox browser.

G

Mine installed automatically. My machine is already fairly fast so I'm not seeing a ton of difference.
I'd like to find out how to change the color of the tabs from dark blue. Kind of hard to read them. Have not dug in much yet. Did have to go in and change some security and clear history etc.