What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Operator Closed Loop Water Error

justintime420

One of my trained staff somehow ended up with water in the end product (locked within a valve or another means) after a 48 hour purge it still pops on the nail test not due to solvent since a side by side slab was ran back to back and it is proper but by this water.

In the past I throw it into a column with the same strain and re run it and getting back basically double what I normally yield pour on 2 trays etc and turns out just fine.

This time it was the last of the strain any thoughts on to getting that moisture out? Was thinking throw it into 2 reducer cones connected to each other and running cold solvent over the frozen cones but any other ideas are welcome Thanks!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What temperature and vacuum level are you purging at?

justintime420

will do definitely before having to re process. Will get the last slabs out and try a 115 purge to get the moisture out. Slab will most likely be "sugaring" up by that time